Just Two People

It was your turn. You could hear Kirishima vs Gajeel mini, and Present Mic's high pitched fanboying. Walking past the waiting rooms, you smelt salty water. 

Uraraka...

Pausing to take a lingering look at the door only to tear you're eyes away from it, your echoing footsteps started once again, tap tap tapping on the polished floors. Walking past another corridor, you noted that someone else's shoes stopped clicking. You payed no mind, the light of the entrance shining your path to beat ass. You missed the icy blue orbs that stared at your back. Stepping out, the introductory flames erupted out of the vents, making a grand entrance. You were not allowed to eat it though. No using your "quirk" before the match. 

"The first match of the second round is a big match!" 

You could see Todoroki walking up the stone stairs. 

"The man who won a huge victory in the first round and left the audience quite literally frozen--

From the Hero Course, Shoto Todoroki!"

Orange embers rustled the boy's hair. Todoroki had and ice cold look on his face, fist clenched.

"On the other hand, the girl who barely won her last match and has an unknown quirk--

From the Hero Course, YN LN!"

"Match... START!"

The ground shook as Todoroki slammed his right foot down, ice erupting in giant spikes heading at incredible speed towards you.  Fire won't melt this much ice in one go--!

Channeling as much energy as you could you swung your arm up in one quick motion, eyes widening when you felt the burning touch of ice on your arm. It had stopped your wind attack slightly, but no matter. The ice shattered, and wind force spewed in the direction of the audience. Todoroki braced himself as he made a small ice barrier directly behind him, so he wouldn't fly away. 

"This cold wind!-- WOW! LN stopped Todorki's attack!"

You rubbed your arm sorely, as a sheet of ice had frozen your elbow joint. During this type of fight, I have no time to eat! My dragon slaying is a bit different from the rest... for normal elements, I have a time limit for consumed elements-!

Another ice trail erupted from his foot, this one much bigger than the last. No time to eat more air..! 

And you took a gulp, right before the ice engulfed you. 

...

"Do you think LN can move?" "Of course not--!"

The ice began to shake slightly before shattering, a loud noise rippling though the stadium. 
You had accidentally eaten a bunch of sound frequencies, not air. Bleh, that tasted horrible.

Another ice attack. You stepped sideways and blocked it with another smaller wind blast. Just as you expected. The reason why dragon slayers use the named moves more often was because they surprisingly used less energy.  

"Todoroki has put LN in defense!"

But you couldn't use them either. Todoroki was too far away, meaning that your attacks would have lost some of it's momentum. But wait- Todoroki was running closer to you! So-

Dodging his ice incased fist you ran up to the pillar he made and increased your body temperature just enough to melt slightly on contact.

Todoroki turned around only to see you dive head-first into the ice. 

"Wha-?"

~~~~~~

Basically you used the ice as a slide, but from the inside so that he couldn't attack you. Spewing a breath of fire, you broke out of the tunnel hair whipping wildly. You miscalculated the landing however, flying a good distance before landing on the floor with a sickening crack. "Shit... at least the ice is gone!" You grit your teeth. The ice that encased your arm had cracked off, but your arm was left in a twisted shape. You probably broke it.