Michi no

Tap tap tap tap
Scribble scribble scribble
Tap tap tap
Pause
'So... You seem like you could use any quirk you wanted...' The specialist started.

Ppft. No. I can use any magic I wanted, as long as I copy the atom process.... but yeah I guess.

The specialist raised an eyebrow. 'We've never seen a quirk like this before. You are the only one with this quirk. What would you like to call it?'
—-
Yudaina whispered in the half asleep girls' ears. 'Sleep well my little Michi No.'
—-
'Michi no. The unknown quirk.' YN answered confident. 'That way, if you finally understand my quirk, I could change it.'
—-
Standing outside the building, YN decided to take a short cut 'home'. Following her nose, the dragon slayer walked deeper into a maze of alleyways.
Thud.
Screech.
Grunts and the sound of fabric met YN's ears, and the faintest smell of freshly drawn blood hit her nose. Turning the corner, YN saw a scruffy guy with goggles (that she'll know  in one year) fighting some guy with extendable octopus legs growing out of his back. YN could smell that the octopus guy had a permanent quirk, but the guy in the goggles... well she knew he could erase quirks cause he muttered it under his breath.  Mr goggles was somehow losing tho.
As fight continued, YN noticed octopus dude wasn't moving his tentacles. Until...
whoosh
SLAP
A tentacle slammed into the stomach of Mr Goggles and knocked the air out of him.  Another lightning fast tentacle slammed into the back of his neck, throwing Goggles into the wall.
Although YN was only fourteen, she knew she needed to step in. Stepping into the alleyway the two were in, YN gripped her shirt tightly.
Both men looked at her. Octopus smirked. 'And whoo do we haave heree?' He drawled.
Goggles, who was slumped against the wall, painfully stood up. 'You should run-' A tentacle shot straight to her neck and pulled her close to Octopus. 'Haahaa haa. Eraser head, I've gott a hosstage!'
'Let the kid go you scum.' Eraser head ordered. YN knew from the tone of voice he used that this pro-hero was rarely ever beat.
'Before you erase my quirk again, let me do this!-' YN saw steel flash in the corner of her eye.
Splat
Luckily YN studied and memorised Juvia's water body.
——
Aizawa's eyes widened. The villain he was fighting had no advantage over him, but the problem was some punk accidentally threw sand in his eyes just before he chased the villain into this alley. Then some girl appeared and had gotten herself in the cross fire. Then the tentacle guy stabbed a knife through her heart. Well- where the heart was, at least. The kids' body had turned into water.
I activated my quirk again but suddenly coughed up some blood, squeezing my eyes shut in the process. Must've gotten an internal wound.
Damn villain.
——
Think YN think! Thicken the outer layers' surface tension.
My body looked exactly like Juvia's when Gray fought her during the Phantom fight.
Splat
Splat
Splat
The Octopus stabbed me multiple times, pausing in confusion. I walked through his arm and punched him.
'You HeNtaI.'
'Gggrrr!' That enraged him even more. He charged at me, not thinking. I flicked three of my fingers up.
'Poison dragon claw.' Yes, I might have drank a cup of bleach beforehand. The villain stopped and clutched his stomach where the attack hit him, and crumbled o to the floor. Looking one more time at the Octopus, I said, 'Seriously bro, stop turning the octopuses gay.'
'Are you ok, sir?' I asked the pro-hero. He looked at me, and gruffly said 'You shouldn't have done that kid, I had it under control.'  Taking eye drops out of his pocket, took off his goggles and dropped some in his eyes.
Well, he tried to.
The drops were empty.
YN giggled, and snatched it out of his hand, reading the ingredients on the back. A magic circle appeared under her hand, and she gave it back to him, this time full.
Before she turned away, Aizawa spoke up. 'Where are your parents?'
Oh shit
'Um uh, I- uh...'
'Oh never mind-'
'Uh I think I have amnesia...' YN blurted out.
——-
'Um uh, I- uh...'
Shit. She might be an orphan.
'Oh never mind-'
'Uh I think I have amnesia....'
So she's been living in the streets? Her quirk was enough to enter UA even now.
'Oh, well, I'm running late. Thank you for the eye drops. I'll keep an eye out for your parents, Goodbye.'
That was a lie. Not much can be done about amnesia and instead of keeping an eye out for her parents, I'll keep an eye on her instead.