UA SPORTS FESTIVAL!

"EVERYONE! WE ARE STARTING SOON, PLEASE GET READY!" Iida announced, bursting into the room.

A loud chatter built up everyone shaking with nerves. Well, some weren't. AKA you and a few others. 

"Midoriya." 

"Todoroki-kun? What is it-"

"Objectively speaking, I think I am stronger than you."

Huh? Everyone turned to look at the pair. Even Katsuki.

"Huh? Yeah." Midoriya meekly agreed. 

"But All Might has his eye on you correct?" 

Wow what a stupid way to challenge somebody- wait what.

Midoriya tensed. Oh ho, now this is some boiling tea. 

"I'm not trying to pry on that. But that gives me more reason to beat you."

The class murmured. Todoroki giving a declaration of war?

"Oi oi oi, why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!" Kirishima placed a hand on the boy before getting swatted away. 

"I'm not here to make friends. So why does it matter?"

Shit. That was the exact same attitude Laxus used to have.

"Todoroki kun, I don't know what you're thinking, but of course you're better than me. I think you are more capable than most people. But looking at it objectively, everyone from the other courses are aiming for the top. That's why, I! I can't afford to fall behind! That's why I'll go with everything I've got too!"

You heard Katsuki tch.

The sound of your chair scraping brought everyone's attention to you. 

"Todoroki,  I believe you have been wrongly judged."

Todoroki's brows furrowed, not understanding.

"But I hope to go against you in one of the final rounds."

"No way! The strongest students in our class are declaring war! We're doomed!"

~~~~
"HEY!" Mic threw his hands up

'This year, the first years are the people to watch! Yell, audience! Swarm, mass media! ARE YOU REAADDDDYY!!!?' 

Cheering was heard, but the nerves of everyone around you dampened them out. Your ears still hurt tho.

The UA sports festival! The huge battle where students sharpens their swords once a year!

Not like you needed to- you were gonna snatch first place! 

"THIS CLASS OVERCAME ENEMY ATTACKS WITH HEARTS OF STEEL! HERO COURSE, CLASS 1A, AM I RIGHT!?"

Everybody from your class was murmuring different things, as your thoughts ran back to the Grand Magic Games. 

You grinned proudly at the roaring of the excited audience.

You raised your fist up, as if to get the audiences attention, and brought it down swiftly- showing your confidence to the crowd. 

Man, did the yelling get louder.

"blah,blah,blah, HERO COURSE 1B!"

"CDEFGHIJK!!!!!" 

Wait a second-

"HEY MR BANNANA HAIR!!" You cupped your hands up to your mouth. "YOU'RE BEING BIASED! GIVE OTHERS CREDIT, WILL YOU?!" 

'She's right you know,' The mummified Aizawa elbowed the blonde. 'say something.'

"ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT! WELCOMING ALL THE STUDENTS WITH HIDDEN POTENTIAL!! " Present Mic huffed.

"ALL RIGHT! TIME FOR THE FIRST YEARS PLEDGE!"

Gasps and murmurs came from the the people around you. 

"Is Midnight allowed to wear that?! In a highschool?!"

You tilted your head in confusion. What were they talking about? Midnight wasn't revealing at all. You wondered how people would react to Erza's requips or Mira's Satan Souls.

"The one representing the first years will be Bakugou Katsuki!"

Awww HELL naaaa. As if you'd let him run his rude mouth.

Shrinking yourself down into your chibi form again, you lept onto his shoulder. Bakugou didn't notice, he was to busy smirking.

"I pledge- that I'll be number one."

Yells of discouragement rung through the air.

"YOU SLUDGE BASTARD!"
"DON'T BE SO FULL OF YOURSELVES CLASS 1A!!"

"Midnight!" You squeaked out. 

'Huh? Oh hey, LN!' Yeah Midnight knew you cause you talked to her in the halls before.

"What, the get the hell off me weird-bitch!" Bakugou tried to fling you off but he was UNSUCCESSFUL."

Turning to the disapproving crowd of students, Bakugou yelled at them-

"At least be a bouncy step for me to bounce off!"

Before he walked down the second step, you poofed back to normal, grabbing him by the collar. 

"What the-?!"

"You stupid piece of shit. Yeah, I know you want them to get riled up before you fight them, but think about the others will you?!" You bonked him on his head.

"LET ME GO-"

Raising your voice to the sea of students, you yelled.

"EVERYBODY! TRY YOUR BEST! REDEEM YOURSELF, PROVE YOURSELF, PUSH FORWARD! I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ANGRY POMERANIAN!" 

"Hey, you-" Bakugou growled out.

"Shut it. I'll face you in the finals. And I'll settle the fist fight we had ages ago." 

Walking off the stage, you heard people whispering. 

"Hey, maybe the entire hero course isn't that bad-"

"Hah, maybe one person in the hero course isn't that bad"

"Did you hear what she said to the arrogant blonde tho?"

"She said she's gonna face him in the finals."

"So she's assuming that they'll both beat all of us."

"Never mind, maybe the hero course is that bad."

OBSTACLE RACE!

Thinking back to the Grand Magic Games, you guessed this was some sort of elimination round, to diminish the amount of students going forward.

Back at Fairy Tail, there was thousands of guilds competing, and only eight got through. 

Everybody at the starting point stared tensely, waiting for the signal. You had snatched a spot at the front, near half n' half. 

Beep. 

One green light down.

Some people, Like Deku, furrowed their eyebrows getting serious.

Beep.

Two lights.

But not you. A grin appeared on your face.

Beep.

"START!"