The Troublesome Class

Slipping on your green skirt, you thought about how your day would be. What would the class be like? How would your classmates be like? Getting lost in your thoughts, you started thinking about your home. Were they doing okay? Did they miss you? What are they doing now? Probably looking for you. Is your exceed doing fine? You chuckled, realising the irony in her name. Sushi was your exceed's name, and Sushi's favourite food was sushi. Lol. 

Sighing you looked at your patterned blanket. You greatly missed them. Your team, your friends, Gramps, and your drinking battles with Cana. Don't forget the trouble you get into, Gramps yelling about paperwork and the council, teasing Wendy with sour pickled plums, and pranking Lucy. What about Erza's weekly tea with you? Talking about random things, taking a bite out of your Favourite Cake, while the redhead calmly eats ten. Sabotaging Natsu and Happy's pranks on Lucy and urging Juvia to chase Gray, getting a flustered tin can or a bookworm chasing you, what about the Thunder Legion? You missed Mr Freed Justine who taught you literature, you missed sparkling with Evergreen, or stealing Laxus's headphones and clambering onto Bixlow's shoulders- he never seems to mind. A teardrop rolled down your cheek, you really did miss them. 

A creek from the bed below you told you that Bakugou would be up soon, it was still really early in the morning. 

'Uurggh, why are you up already, weirdo?' Bakugou stomped himself into the bathroom, you could hear him violently brushing his teeth while telling germs to die. That boy does everything violently. Does he take violent shits too? Hahaha. Forgetting what you were thinking about, you jumped of the bunkbed and went to eat breakfast. Bakugou eyed you as he picked up his bowl. 

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP. 

You basically inhaled your breakfast, had a quiet chat with Masaru, Bakugou's father, and left for your room. Picking up your FC backpack, you ran downstairs, and basically flew out the door, grabbing Bakugou by his collar. He grabbed his bag last minute, and was in shock of a second or two. 

'What the hell? Let me gooooo-' you threw him to who knows where. Oh well, he can have his own prideful walk to UA once he picks himself up. Walking through a cherry-blossomed pathway, you smelled someone rushing toward you at an alarming rate. Turning around, a pink girl rushed toward YN. 'Heeeeyyy!!!' 

Like all Fairy Tail members, YN responded with a wide grin.

'HHEEEEYYY!!!! YOU'RE GOING  TO UA TOO, RIGHT???'

'Yeah, I'm Mina Ashido! Im going to UA, class 1A!'

'Same here!' YN paused. 'Oh yeah, you guys call people by their last names, right?'

'Huh? Yeah? Doesn't everyone?'

'Oh, I come from some place different...' Trailing off, YN continued her lie. 'You see, I have amnesia...' 

'...Wahh?! That must be scary!'

YN felt guilty for lying, but well, her identity must be kept secret.

A red haired boy turned around in front of them. 

'Mina!'

'Huh?'

YN sniffed. 'Cinnamon hair wash dude!' 

...

As Mina and the red haired boy said hi to each other, the red haired boy turned around. 

'Hey! I'm Kirishima Ejirou! Class 1A!'

Grinning, YN looked at him. 

'Hi! I'm YN LN, Class 1A!'

The trio chattered all they way to school and into class. They were greeted by Bakugou, a boy that smelt like an engine and a brown haired girl that was talking to Midoriya. 

The blue haired boy marched up to the group and introduced himself as Iida Tenya. He reminded YN of a robot, and he soon went back to scolding Bakugou for putting his feet up on the desk. As a brown haired girl approached them, YN paused her.

'Uh, Hi! I'm YN LN, but, before you introduce yourself, I gotta go deal with that problem.' Pointing at the arguing pair, Uraraka and Deku watched in amazement. 

YN leapt onto the back of a chair and jumped off that, fly-kicking Bakugou in the chest. The prideful blond blinked in shock when he found himself on the ground, back still on the chair, and feet off the table. 

YN was now shaking hands with Iida. 'Although I do not prefer violence, I thank you for helping me.' Iida was saying. 

YN laughed, 'Nah, Bakugou can't stand against me!' Turning to Uraraka, she continued, 'So what's your name again?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku looked on in amazement. The girl he met last time had knocked Kacchan off his desk, and was saying that he couldn't stand against her! But Kacchan seemed a little angry...

~~~~

'WOW!!! YOU TWO ARE SO MANLY!!!' Kirishima shouted as Bakugou and YN launched for each-others throat. Students started filling in, introducing themselves. Suddenly a tired voice growled out, 

'It took 8 seconds for you to be quiet. That's not good enough. You're not exactly here to make friends.'

Everyone scurried to their seats, and it took YN a few seconds to recognise the tired scruffy man.

'My name is Aizawa-'

'MR GOGGLES!!!!' You yelled out.