O tto...

Well fuck this shit.
YN couldn't turn into lightning unless she ate some beforehand. And the last time she ate lightning was two months ago.
Straining her brain, YN could only remember that lightning is in fact a huge discharge that happens when negative charge electrons are so separate from the positive charged ions in the cloud that the electrons suddenly move to different regions in the cloud(or towards the ground), so they could hatch on to any positive ions, neutralize themselves, and be happy.
Well YN didn't have a cloud so she had to make do with what she already had.
To save around fifteen people free-falling scattered around the arena.
Damn.
Although YN's magic container was already really big, an unfamiliar spell took a toll on her. Not to mention a full body spell.
Turning into lightning, YN zipped across the sky, catching people and putting people back on the ground.
Five more.
She could hear their screaming.
Stepping forward, YN launched forward, but to her dismay, her body didn't turn into lightning.
Shit.
She used too much of a full body spell, and now she had an empty stomach.
Not now, don't collapse now!
-
Dragon slayers has tremendous power yes, but for exchange of this power? Dragon slayers lack in brain cells. Yes dragon slayers are dumber than the rest and can never reach their full potential in smartness.
Why did I tell you that just now?
YN can digest anything she eats to immediately use the element.
So if she ate light, she could immediately turn into light, without needing to remember atom process and shit.
She used a full body spell that she hadn't mastered yet...
And she was literally bathed in light.
So there was no need for her to turn into lightning.
-
I'm so stupid! YN thought, opening her mouth to catch the sun's rays. Since her explosion had thrown some people extremely high in the air, she had seven seconds to get up and save them.
—-
'Should we send people out to save them?!'
'But-'
'What-'
'-now!'
'Wait is she-'
'EATING SUNLIGHT?'
'Will she save them in time?'
'Does she deserve rescue points?'
—-
She caught five falling people in two seconds. Nice. But the teachers decided to only give her 30 rescue points- after all, she did put 15 people in immense danger.
YN wanted to apologise to the people she endangered, but her drawback got in the way. Luckily Bakubro was nearby.
—-
I was going to apologise when I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Damn it. I could feel myself shrinking, my thoughts becoming more childish.
'Dawm it!'
Crap.
My words were getting jumbled up.
Before I could run to a place to hide, I felt my feet lifting off the ground.
'Gggrrr, damned weirdo.' Bakugou was holding me up by my collar, only needing his pointer finger and thumb to lift me up.
'Shwut wup. You kwow it's pwart owf mwy qwirk. I'm hiding on you.'
Proud of getting a proper sentence out without any silly baby words, I flipped onto his arm and climbed through his sleeve to sit on his shoulder. Part of his black school collar concealed part of me, so no one could see me in this state. Slowly gulping sunlight, I hoped that I could turn back to normal for the practical test. I'm not exactly on the brighter end of the spectrum...
'Hey mini brat. Why don't you ever wear sleeveless shirts?' Bakugou asked as he strode out of the mock city, taking a large gulp of water.
Shit
Shit
Shit
What do I say?!
(I'm going to put the guild mark on her shoulder for story reasons, sorry if you don't like the positioning!)
'I don't know, I don't like them that much. Why do you always look like your panties are in a twist?'
Now YN told a big lie. She loved sleeveless shirts because it showed the world that's she was part of Fairy Tail. But with something that is would be misinterpreted as a tattoo on her shoulder she had no choice.
'Grr.'
Bakugou grabbed YN from his shoulder and rubbed his sweaty palms together. Kinda like rolling clay but with a miniature, chibi YN.
'What are you- bhfbjvbydvbbvddvbnhdghechydvhfd!'
Poof!
YN fell to the floor, back in her original form. She glared at him, as if saying 'I dare you to, motherfucker.'
They didn't see a green haired boy approach them.

Explosions went off, and the green hair boy looked on with horror.
Through the smoke, his old friend Kacchan looked down evilly at where the girl was, and all he said was,
'O tto...'
——
Oh no!
Midorya knows Bakugou's sweat is flammable... but he didn't exactly see Bakugou roll you around in his sweat.
(That sound highly disgusting.)
He probably knows tho.
So Deku, knows that. But he doesn't know your relationship with Bakugou or that you were immune to his explosions. To him it looked like he killed you. And only said 'Woops..' after
Slayer out