Fire in my belly!

Mashirao Ojiro,

Quirk: Tail!

Mashirao's Quirk is that he has a long, powerful, sturdy tail! He is incredibly adept at using it, having demonstrated creative abilities, such as whipping it down against the ground to give himself a speed boost!

Ojiro stared at the villains in front of him, and stepped into a battle stance. His eyes hardened. Most of these guys looked easy to beat, he just needed to be quick and precise with his movements. If the fire wasn't there, it would have been much, much easier.

~~~~~~

Looking outside the window, you saw Ojiro, fighting some lame ass villains. He was handling really well on his own, but a sniff of the air around you told you that the others were not handling so well. You could smell the waves of tiredness Aizawa was emitting. The thought of people even daring to think about hurting your friends made you furious. And hungry. 

Lying flat on your stomach, you inhaled the fire that consumed the building, and saw that some of the bad guys outside looking up in confusion before getting knocked out by Ojiro. One thing that you learned from the ever-so-enthusiastic All Might was that big shot heroes made a shattering entrance. So, taking the meaning literally, you crossed your arms over your face and jumped out the nearest window. 'WAKANDA FOREVER!!!' you yelled, chuckling as you screamed out a phrase from one of your favourite movies. Landing on your feet, you waved awkwardly at your classmate, unsure of what to do after a badass moment.

'Huh? Another small fry?'

OOooohh, that guys' gonna get it. You literally slurped up the fire around you, earning a few shouts of disbelief from the villains. Now you've got a fire in your belly.

'Ojiro! Can you check the side alleys and knock out any wanderers?' You yelled, cheeks puffing up as you prepared a fire dragon's roar. Ojiro walked backward a couple of steps, wanting to see what you were going to do before he left.

'FIRE DRAGON'S: ROARRRRRRR!!!!'

Although the torrent of fire was no match of Natsu's, it was at least one third of his attack when he fought against the soldiers before fighting Zeref. The buildings nearby collapsed, along with the burnt formerly villains, who were now victims of an angry dragon. Flicking your wrist up, you were amazed as a black-purplish portal appeared around your fist. 

Aweeesoome. You could attack people with portals now. 

Eagerly punching yourself, you warped yourself  back to the central plaza. 

What you saw was almost enough to push you into dragon force.

Aizawa was getting his elbow disintegrated. The smell of flesh turning into dust wasted up your nose as your eyes widened, filling with tears. Your class mates, teacher, they all were getting hurt. Just because some villain wanted to take down All Might. These people who were there by your side since day one- this- this teacher, although he didn't seem to care bout his students- had sacrificed his elbow for you guys. 

Your throat dried.

You could see every crack on Aizawa's skin.

You could smell his skin turning to dust in seconds.

You could hear the dead, grey skin crumble off his elbow.

You thats your snapping point, thats your breaking point!

Until the Nomu snapped Aizawa's arm the wrong way the joint goes. 

Your teachers' arm gave way with a sickening crack, as he rasped out a painful yell. Dark, red, crimson blood poured out, staining the floor and his dark shirt. 

You could smell the iron in the air.

You could taste it. 

They- they! They pushed you past your breaking point, far, far beyond the beliefs of a Fairy Tail mage. You couldn't take it anymore. They were shredding your life morale, your guild's entire beliefs! Aizawa wasn't just a teacher, he was literally family- he put his life on the life to protect you guys, usually you would he the one fighting- mages bones were stronger, and you felt so usless, and he was geting hurt, hewasgettinghurthewasgettinghurt 

 s̵̘̣̺̮͕̝̹͔̐́͗̇͂͆́͝ơ̵̧̻̼͉̱͖̮̿̔͗͆̋̐̌m̴͔̙̠͓̥̺͇̺̗̓͛̒́ę̶̬̙͉͓͔̯̝̏̎̆̇̈́̓̌̐̅ͅơ̶͍̓͂͗n̶̛̺̪̆̉̋̑̋̀̇̚ĕ̵̠̹̜̿̒̊͐̒̍̕͠ ̴͉͎͉̩̻̟̦̩̏w̴̡̘͈̖̟͖̩̘̅̉à̶͈͋͑̎̈̈́͊̃̋ś̸͍̣̌͜͠ ̸̞̙̩̟̝͖̽̋̓ͅg̵͙̀̈́́ȩ̶̹̹̖̻̭̉́̊̀̌̑̈́̑͘͜͝ţ̷̧͕͙̩̣͙̂̔̚ͅt̵̨̺̟͙͗͆͑̆̍̚͝i̷̪̩̯̳̝̹͓͛̊̅̌̓n̵̙̫̜̊̅̽̒̍͝g̵̨̜̞͉̼̬͉̈́̋̒̉̚͜ ̶̻̣̺̪̘͛͘h̵̼͈̱̖̙̗̭̻͔̦͊̾͗̀̇͆͆͝u̶̦͈̹̇̉̑͂̆̀̽̑̃r̴̢̫͍̜͚̼͎̻̠͋͊̑̐̒̉͂͗̕̕t̵̯̙͉̰̱͋̔̈́.

You began trembling with white hot fury.