SPARRING ENDEAVOR!

Endeavor had gotten over the fear of you. Or so he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KEKEKEKEKEKE!!! I'M ALL FIRED UP! FIGHT ME FLAMING GARBAGE!" Your grin stretched so wide across your face that it was starting to look sinister. Endeavor knew he was going to beat you, like he did to his famil- woah, woah. 

Endeavor knew he was going to beat yo ass. And he did. Well, he thought he did. 

The interns were freaking out because they couldn't find their medic. Sucks to be them, you didn't need one. You were immune to flaming shit anyways. Endeavor walked away, mumbling about "children getting too full of themselves" before you put out his flames on his bastard face with a burst of water. 

"FACE ME LIKE A MAN, YOU WIMP!"

You swore an intern passed out from the look on his face. Endeavor was highly annoyed.

Shoto was pleased. Very grateful indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Water dragon's Claw!" You sent a powerful kick in Endeavor's face. 

He caught your foot with a flaming hand. 

She's fast!

"Is that all that you've got?", he said, grabbing your face before igniting his hand. He had half expected you to scream in pain but you merely grabbed his wrist and flipped yourself out of his grasp. 

I refuse to eat fire from disgusting scum!

"Wood dragon's... ROAR!" A tornado of wood pieces blasted out of your mouth, mimicking Gajeel's iron attack. 

Endeavour didn't let the attack graze him, lighting the particles of wood on fire immediately. As expected, wood is weak to fire, and a column of flames ignited in mid air. Wasting no time, you sucked up the transferred flames and puffed your cheeks up. 

"Fires dragon's ROAR!"

Put him in his place! Knock that bastard down a few pegs!

"Water Dragon's Roar!"

One more named attack! I need more etherano! ShitshitshitshitSHIT!

"Endeavour isn't attacking back?! Whats going on?!"

"He's probably holding back."

"Still, he's too proud to hold back though-"

BITCH IF THIS FUCKER WAS HOLDING BACK I SWEAR-

... was that a fire extinguisher?

In the corner of the room? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No matter how strong your quirk is, you'll never overpower someone with experience!" Endeavor roared out, glad to see that you were backing away from him.

Hugging the fire extinguisher tightly, Endeavour prepared to dodge if you started fighting unfairly.

To his surprise, you took a huge bite out of the metal and started drinking the liquid.

Delicious. 

The fire extinguisher or his facial expression?

Yes.

____________________________________________

As you can see, I have completely lost my way in the planning of this book. Author has completely forgotten what she wanted to write about. 

My school BLOCKED wattpad. 

I type during class. 

Do the math and....

despair.

I suck at writing fight scenes in general.

Next chapter will be a long one!

To be continued soon...  Blood Stain