Truely heavenly body magic

'𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈: 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖐𝖞'
A dark purple magic circle expanded underneath you, slowly spinning the opposite way of the previous. Patterns and ancient languages of Fior drew themselves in the circle. The people in the observation room gasped and stared in awe, the circle was really pretty.
'Wow! That looks really pretty, doesn't it, Momo?' Uraraka cheered clapping her hands.
Jirou muttered, 'That looks hella cool...'
'All those glowing lines look like something from a fairy tale...' Hagakure gushed.
'What the hell is that?!' Bakugou yelled.
—————
The circle stopped expanding after it grew larger than the base of the building. From the outside, roughly one meter of glowing purple patterns could be seen, slowly rotating.
YN hunched over slightly, as if there was a massive weight on her back.

Above the building, clouds began circling one another, forming a small ring of sorts. But inside the ring wasn't the clear blue sky- it was the glimmering masses of stars in the dark night sky. The ring slowly expanded to the same size of the purple circle, clouds spinning the at the same speed as the rotating circle.
Darkness enveloped the building, except for the subtle glimmer of the many stars that dotted the sky.
Your arms buckled slightly, the weight of this spell taking a toll on you. You wanted to see how being the support felt like, and you couldn't use any of your spells in this measly building. One of Wendy's twisters could destroy the whole place! And Wendy doesn't even like using full force tornados!
—————
Up above, Tokogami had nearly slipped past Kirishima- before remembering they could capture him and win. But then he realised he didn't had the capture tape, did it fall out of his pocket?! Kirishima whipped around at the rustling of Tokogami's pockets. Tokogami froze, hoping that Kiri wouldn't notice him or realise he was the real deal. Even if he knocked Kirishima out, it would be a waste of energy- the job could have been easier with the tape. Knocking someone unconscious was harder than wrapping tape around them you know. Slinking off, he was glad to finally be in a level with no ice glossed floors. You sensed that your partner had passed Kirishima, so you dispelled all the illusions except the ones on fifth floor. Relived that some of the magic pressure was eased off you, you were caught off guard as Kirishima yelled out,'Hey! I found you!'
Dammit.
Thoughts disrupted, your magic circles began to flicker and slowly shrink back.
Dammit.
Tokogami's Dark Shadow is weakened now, and at this weakened state, you could barely stand.
Just great.
Regaining as much energy as you could by eating air, your grinned darkly.
'Tokogami? Change of plans. We're on the attack now.' You spoke on your earpiece.
He received your message, and stayed in the shadows finding his way to the fifth stair case. Activating Dark Shadow, he had to be cautious now, he couldn't ask you where Sero was, he might hear him.
—///—
Attacking Kiri with a fist of air, you both duked it out then and there.
'YN? I think I have a problem.' Tokogami's voice came in your earpiece.
'Oh, right. Sero taped the entirety of the fifth floor, Tokogami won't be able to- hey!' The red head yelled as you took of for the stairs. Time was nearly up. 'Fast winds that runs the heavens, VERINER!'
You only knew a few spells here and there, but after spending a lot of your spare time with Wendy, your found that her magic was the easiest to use.
Rushing forward at incredible speed, you reached the fifth floor, met with the sight of your partner on the defensive- Sero was about to catch him. 'Tokogami! Move aside!' You yelled. Welp you take tryna be less destructive back.
'Power of the arms that tears through heaven, ARMS!'
With your newly enchanted arms, casting another spell of Wendy's would be easier for you.
'Sky dragons: WAVE WIND!'
Spinning your arms, you launched a large tornado that successfully ripped all the tape off the walls. 15 seconds left. Wobbling a bit from the heavy spell earlier, you rushed forward, enchantment still boosting you.
10 seconds...
You barley dodge a tape flung at you from Sero.
7 seconds...
Dark Shadow distracts Sero, still holding him off even in a weakened state.
5 seconds,
Kirishima blocks you from the explosive.
4...
Using your momentum, you yelled out,
'FIRST SKY ARROW!' You cloaked one of your legs in a whirlwind of sky dragons air, swinging it down in a powerful kick.
3...
Kirishima stumbled a bit, letting you continue.
2...
nearly there...
1...
Shit- you can't stop.
BAM!
Time up.
You had ran straight smack bang, face first, into the weapon.
You fell backwards comically, face flattened.
Then you fainted.
The three males looked at you.
'Uhh... what do we do with the body?' Sero asked.
Tokogami snickered, 'You make it sound like she has fallen into the darkness of enteral sleep.'
'Yeah, but really, what are we gonna do?' Kirishima asked. Tokogami attempted to pick you up. A giant metal weight rolled out of your pocket.
You all headed back to your class, you still unconscious due to the lack of etherano in the air.