Filler

YN was following Bakugou.
Filler for last chap.
.
.
Ok. If there was one thing all Fairy Tail members shared in common, it was taking the word destroy really, REALLY seriously. YN's eye twitched. Then her hand, and then her head. The boy stared- well glared- curiously.

The corner YN's mouth twitched. Her smile turned into a smirk that could rival his, YN snickered. 'Are you sure about that?'
Bakugou got real close to YN's face. 'Are you challenging me to a fight, extra?!' Sparks went off in his palms.
.
Dragon slayers also shared another thing in common- they don't like being pushed back in an argument. Even Wendy. It's just a matter of self restraint and reason.
Sadly this reasoning didn't apply to you, as you adapted the habits of your dragon slayer 'brothers'. Yeah they were older than you. Natsu is 16, you are 15.
(Yeah. I know Natsu is 418 or 18 but just go with the flow.)
.
You stepped forward, making Bakugou subconsciously step back. Fire erupted from you palms, and you sneered back at him. 'So what if I'm challenging you to a fight? Scared of being beaten by an EXTRA?!'
Yes, after the fight with tentacles, you saw a barbecue restaurant and you stole some fire.
Bakugou looked at your hands. 'Tch. I bet you've got some common quirk. What is it? Some element quirk? Fire?'
YN grinned. Oh wait until he hears this.
'Actually, I have an unique quirk. I just got tested today.'
Ha beat that, Pomeranian.
The look on his face was priceless.
'That's a bluff.' Bakugou finally said.
'Show me this training ground and I'll show you.'
'Tch. Fine, you nerd.'
.
.
YN and Bakugou walked to the train station. Bakugou constantly ordered YN to walk behind him but YN insisted staying. And the truth was, Bakugou felt that the girl's presence was strange, as if not human or at least not from this world. Now Bakugou knew that what he was thinking was silly, but YN was just different.
——__
Filler done!
Hope it wasn't TOO confusing.
Oh btw, YOU are NOT getting any love interest.
Slayer out.