Fist Fight

Quick recap of chapter BAKAgou:
'What's the UA exam?'
Bakugou's POV

WTF.
.
'How the bloody hell do you not know what the UA exam is?'
'Uhhh...'
'It's a course to get your hero license, you dimwit!'
'Ooooooohhhh.'
'Weak-ass dimwit, no-brain bluffer, weird-shit bitchy fake-' YN heard Bakugou mutter.
That's it.
'Fight me, you flame-brain!' YN yelled. Quick, what does Gray call Natsu?
'What the FUCK did you just call me?'
'FIGHT ME YOU DEAF CANDLE!'
'OOOOHH, YOU'RE GOING DOWN, WEIRD-SHIT!'
Both teenagers brought up their fists, ready to destroy the others' face. Bakugou delivered the first punch, starting with his signature right hook. Explosions erupted in his hands as he felt his fist meet what he thought was YN's face. To his surprise, he was flung back. In reality, you blocked him- one arm in horizontally across your face, the other hand gripping the wrist for support.
As the smoke cleared, some of Bakugou's black school shirt was singed at the sleeves. YN's arm was also singed, but not burnt. She was basically immune to all quirk or magic attacks- being the unknown dragon slayer and all. ( Yeah, you were pretty sure that you were an atom dragon slayer, but unknown sounds cooler.)
'That's all you got, flame-brain?' YN taunted.
Bakugou grinned, 'Just about to ask you that, extra.'
YN encased her hand with a vortex of smoke from Bakugou's attack. Punch after punch, the two exchanged blows.
Although Bakugou has sheer strength and large scale attacks that slightly overpowered yours, you had experience in fighting people that actually wanted you hurt. You could only attack with air and smoke though, he was quick and you couldn't even pick a rock off the ground to eat. Your powers matched his, his strength matched your experience, your ability to eat smoke and air equaled his ability to make his hands sweaty. The attacks continued, both of you not knowing that hours have passed.
Far away, back at Bakugou's house, his mother grew worried. That brat was probably over training again. Grabbing her handbag she walked out the door to the train station. The bullet train would get to the forest in no time.
-.-.-.-.-
Bakugou looked up sweating. YN was gasping for breath. Both were at the height of their powers, Bakugou was sure to strain a muscle at this rate- and YN? Let's just say her drawback was going to be an interesting one.
'You know, your better than I thought you would be.' YN and Bakugou stayed to the other. They paused, registering what the other said.
'So you were looking down on me.' Bakugou growled.
'Damn right I was! I'm not using my full power even now!'
'YOU BETTER GO ALL OUT!'
'I CANT! IF I DO, THEN MY DRAWBACKS START SHOWING!'
'DOES IT LOOK LIKE GIVE A SHIT?'
'I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY QUIRK IF YOU TELL ME HOW TO ENROLL AT UA!'
'SHUT UP! YOUR VOICE IS ANNOYING ME!'
'HOW BOUT YOU SHUT UP?'
YN and Bakugou were having such a heated argument that they didn't notice a woman with blonde hair watching them from afar.
Boom.
YN stood there, her jacket fraying away. Bakugou's eye twitched. The girl was not burnt up like he wished she was.
'Ggggggrrrr! IF MY QUIRK DOESN'T WORK ON YOU, AND VICE VERSA, LETS SORT IT OUT WITH OUR FISTS!'
'I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!'
If this was gonna turn out to be a fist fight, then so be it.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Uh-oh! Wats your drawback?! Let me tell you.... it has something to do with chibi's!
Slayer out.