Chapter 1: The Beginning.

I do not own RWBY. All rights go to Mr. Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Author's note: Hello everyone. Today marks the day I begin work on a RWBY multiverse story that has OC's galore and stranger versions of Ruby and the others as they fight to save the multiverse from destruction. Enjoy the prologue chapter.

RWBY Volume 7 Episode 4*

Ruby's POV*

We just finished clearing the SDC mine with the Ace Ops and me and Jaune were admiring them on their teamwork.

We walked outside and saw Amity Colosseum heading our way also with Ironwood and some of his trucks. 

Everyone stood together as we saw Ironwood get out of his truck.

We were happy until we all turned and saw a black and blue portal appear.

We all pulled out our weapons and expected the worst.

Yang got angry and yelled "Mom?! Is that you?!".

Qrow said "Calm down, Yang. We don't know if it's her yet.".

Clover said "Qrow's right.".

We all stopped when a well dressed man stepped out of the portal with his jacket over his shoulder.

He said "There will be no need of your weapons Team RWBY. In fact I need your help.".

We put our weapons down slightly and I asked "Why us?".

He said "In my universe, you're the ones who saved me from falling to the threat that plagues all universes.".

Marrow said "As if we'd believe you.".

He turned to Marrow and said "You may not, but what's coming is far worse then just Salem.".

Everyone including me was shocked and Blake asked "What could be worse then Salem?".

He sighed and said "A group of people much worse then just Salem.".

We all shared looks and I turned back and asked "What can we do?".

He said "First, I need a bite to eat then I'll tell you.".

Qrow asked "Who are you?".

He said "My names The Wanderer.".

We were all confused.

An Hour Later*

Penny gave us all our Huntsman and Huntresses license and we were all enjoying cake while our mysterious friend enjoyed a piece of cake.

Wanderer hummed and said "Fantastic.".

We walked and stood in front of him and he looked up at us wide eyed.

Wanderer swallowed his last bite and said "Right. Onto the story.".

Yang asked "You said a group of people much worse then Salem attacked your universe? How is that possible?".