Chapter 7: Josie Mathis.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This is an OC created by @UzukiB that they have allowed me to borrow.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, and victorblaze0522. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 6*

Josie Mathis's POV*

I was laying in bed with Team RWBY who were my girlfriends.

I mentally narrated "Now I know what you're thinking, my girlfriend said this was a new RWBY OC, well surprise, this is a different kind of RWBY OC.".

I managed to wiggle out of their grasp and mentally narrated "It's weird how it all happened. I being a shy caring girly girl in all, but hey, that's just how we do sometimes.".

I headed to the bathroom to do my hair before heading out with my gear for guard detail again.

I mentally said "Stupid Ozpin, stupid guard detail.".

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived in Remnant 6.

I turned to the girls and said "We're here for a girl named, Josie Mathis. She's 5 feet 3 inches. Light brown hair down to the shoulders with Hazel eyes. Despite being shameful about this, her body has a slim hourglass figure according to my sources in this universe".

Yang said "TMI, dude.".

Everyone giggled as I looked down and said "I know.".

I looked back up and then said "Her aura is blue. Her casual wear should be blue and black if you find her. Her Semblance is the ability to boost aura healing when it gets to low. So hang around any accidents if you see them.".

Everyone nodded as I went to talk with the Ozpin of this universe for a little bit.

Y/N Rose(Black Rock Shooter)'s POV*

I, Original Ruby, Original Weiss, and Vampire Witch Ruby had a mischievous plan in mind for Blake and Yang while we're in this universe.

Original Ruby said "Team meeting!".

Everyone started to huddle up but me and Original Ruby turned to Original Blake and Original Yang and said "Hold up just a sec you two.".

They did as we asked and me and Original Ruby turned to the huddle.

I whispered "Okay, we all know something's going on with those two right?".

Original Ruby and Original Weiss nodded and Volt whispered "My Semblance: Counter Measure is telling me that their mood for each other grows every time their around one another.".

Vampire Witch Ruby whispered "But what do we do?".

Original Weiss whispered "I have an idea. We split up into groups of two and three and search for Josie Mathis.".

I patted her on the back and whispered "Good idea, Ice Queen.".

Original Weiss sighed and whispered "I hate this idea all ready.".

Original Ruby said "Break!" and we broke apart.

I turned to Original Blake and Original Yang and said "Our plan is to split up into groups of two and find Josie Mathis.".

I stood by Vampire Witch Ruby and Volt and said "We'll be a group. Original Weiss and Original Ruby, you be a group. And that leaves Original Blake and Original Yang as a group.".