Chapter 41: Going Bump In The Night.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 40*

A Few Seconds After Chapter 40*

On Remnant 12*

The People's POV*

We fled as the Black Wave of Nothingness swept across our world erasing all of us.

On Remnant 17*

Third Person POV*

The world of Remnant 17 was erased in one fatal strike by the Black Wave of Nothingness.

On Remnant 1 And On The Translucent Ship*

Ozymandias's POV*

I looked at Josh, Josie, and Black Rock Shooter with a smirk on my face and asked "You sure you want to do this? A Pool of Life is some real nasty business.".

Black Rock Shooter said "We're sure.".

Josh said "We really don't have that much time, so could you please just do the spell?".

I said "Simmer down, Mr. Skeleton. The spells about to begin.".

I opened my lighter and used my magic to create a window into the multiverse where I could find a Domain of Light with an active pool of life.

I found the right one on Remnant 100 and said "I found it." as I closed the window.

Black Rock Shooter asked "Ok. Well, what do we do now?".

I said "Ah. Perhaps a thank you and an awe of gratitude.".

Black Rock Shooter said "I'll thank you when The Wanderer is alive again.".

Josh said "All right. Come on Y/N." as they all stepped out of my room.

I sighed knowing that I'd probably have to tell some gods off for what we are planning to do.

A Few Minutes Later*

I used my divine magics to open a portal to Remnant 100 where I knew we'd find a functioning pool of life.

We stepped through and I knew where we were.

We were at the bottom of the mountain where the God of Light makes his home.

I slung The Wanderer's body over my shoulder as we begun walking up the stairs.

I said "When we're at the top. Let me do the talking.".

They said "Okay.".

A few minutes later we made it to the top.

I set the body of The Wanderer down and approached the pool.

I took a knee and waited.

Leaves off the tree in the center of the pool left and formed into the God of Light.

I looked up and said "I require the pool of life to give a hero his life back.".

The God of Light looked passed me and at The Wanderer.

He asked "And why is his life needing to be saved?".

I stood and said "I don't know if you know this or not but the multiverse needs him.".

The God of Light looked down at me and said "I already know. I can see that multiple versions of our creations have been annihilated.".

I asked "Wait? Your creations?".

He said "Yes. Though you may think Remnant 1 is the Prime Remnant, it is this world that is the Prime Remnant. All Remnants were created by The Prime Staff of Creation we created but as of late The Prime Sword of Destruction has gone missing and I assume it is being used to wipe Remnants out of existence.".

I nodded and asked "Does this mean you exist on all Remnants?".

He shook his head and said "We created The Gods of all Remnants. They share our forms but we are the ones with the true power here.".

I asked "Can he be resurected.".

The God of Light said "Yes. But he won't have a soul.".

I sighed a "Dammit." but knew someone who could help out with his soul later on.

I said "Then could you please resurrect him.".

He nodded and waved his hand and I heard a gasp for breath coming from The Wanderer.

I used a sleep spell on him to knock him out for a while.

I turned back and said "Thank you.".

He nodded and disappeared into a flash of light.

I turned and said "Pick him up we're going back.".

Black Rock Shooter said "But he doesn't have a soul.".

I said "We'll handle that soon enough, now let's go." as I teleported us back to The Translucent.