Chapter 17: Cinder's Younger Sister.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This OC chapter is thanks to @TeamWhiteRose100 who is me, sorry.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 16*

2 Years After The End Of Cinder's Younger Sister*

Ash Fall's POV*

I was waking up in bed to the sound of the radio.

It was apparently that part of the year where we were supposed to celebrate stopping Salem 2 years ago.

It said "Today is the day humanity stood up to Salem and said "We're not gonna take it anymore." as the famous Huntresses Team RWBY and Cryomancer battled the witch Salem into submission and petrified her as a statue, now--".

I hit the radio shutting it up.

Artoria said "Thank you.".

I rolled over to her and said "I seem to remember a deep shallow you towards me back then.".

Artoria said "And I seem to remember you being a bit down in the dumps about the whole lesson thing you learned from Pyrrha back then.".

I smiled and said "Well I gotta go--.".

I turned and Artoria stopped me and said "Not yet.".

Artoria pulled part of herself over me and gave me a kiss.

I put a hand behind her head and pulled myself closer.

She rolled herself over so that she was on top of me and she began passionately kissing me even deeper.

I then rolled us over so that I was kissing her and was using the backboard of the bed to brace us.

She rolled us back over again and began kissing me even deeper.

She stopped once my Scroll was going off.

Artoria pulled away and said "I'm annoyed by whoever that is." as she laid her head down on my chest.

I grabbed my Scroll and found that it was my monasteries greatest prisoner, Cinder Fall.

I said "Well, you're not wrong.".

Artoria said "Cinder again.".

I said "She gets lonely.".

I got out of the covers and got dressed in my usual wear.

I then walked out and prepared breakfast for everyone in my monastery's kitchen.

I made about 9 scrambled eggs, 6 pieces of bacon, and 3 pieces of toast.

1 plate for me, 1 for Artoria, and 1 for my sister Cinder who's going through a rough patch of life like I did.

I grabbed Artoria's plate and Cinder's plate and balanced my plate and I began walking.

I stopped by mine and Artoria's room and gave Artoria her plate and said "Breakfast in bed.".

She smiled and asked "Will you be joining me this morning?".

I said "Not quite. I'll be back though after breakfast.".

She smiled and nodded while I walked out of my room and down to Cinder's.

I opened the door to see my one armed scarred big sister watching a movie about superheroes.

I asked "Care if I join you?".