Chapter 22: The Aftermath.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 21*

A Few Seconds After Chapter 21*

The Wanderer's POV*

We entered Remnant 23 which was the most peaceful Remnant in the multiverse.

I knew the Weiss and Ruby of this universe.

I led the way to their apartment.

When we got there I knocked on the door and Remnant 23 Pregnant Ruby answered the door.

I asked "Do you have a guest bedroom?".

She nodded and pointed down the way.

We rushed her down the hallway and we set her down on the bed.

I said "Josie. Boost her aura so she can heal a bit quicker. I'll get you some people to help with the injuries and to assist you.".

She nodded and I turned to Puppy Ruby.

I said "Guard them with your life.".

She nodded and I lightly petted her ears.

I turned and opened a black and blue portal with my pocket watch and I transported away to find three people I needed to help Ash in her time of need.

Josie's POV*

I begun using my Semblance to try and help save Ash but it was like she had no aura to heal herself.

I pushed myself to the max and got her aura to work but it wasn't much and I'd need something or someone to give her a little boost of power.

Puppy Ruby crawled into bed and cuddled up to Ash saying "Please don't die miss. You save my mothers. You can't die, I won't let you.".

I smiled at her kind words.

Her tail wrapped around Ash's legs and I found it adorable so I showed a brave smile.

On Remnant 4*

The Teams POV*

We found a coffin and put Ash's Yang inside.

Wanderer arrived and kept the portal open.

He pulled his giant dog with him to go wherever they were going.

The Wanderer's POV*

I and Fenrir arrived on Remnant 2 where I needed help from a friend.

I sensed around using magic and I found his location.

I found it and me and opened a portal straight to him.

I stepped out of it and saw the Ozymandias of this world.