Chapter 54: Rebirth Part 5.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 53*

A Day After The End Of Chapter 53*

On Remnant 42*

Ash's POV*

I woke up to my new world and decided it was time to go exploring and maybe get Ozpin's help on a few things.

Mom stopped me and said "You have that internship with Willow today, right?".

I nervously nodded because I didn't know what to say or do.

One small trip later I was standing in front of the Schnee Manor with Cinder at my side.

I sighed and said "We're screwed, aren't we?".

Cinder nodded and said "Yep.".

I sighed at the sky and said "Why me?".

She pat me on the back as the doors opened up to reveal the beauty of Willow Schnee.

I mentally said "I don't think I ever got to meet Willow Schnee in the old world.".

I walked up and Cinder followed me.

I stepped up and somehow the presence of Willow was calming me down.

She put her hand under my chin and tilted me up.

Her face was mere inches away from my own.

She whispered "It's good to see you again, Ash.".

I became a blushing mess and said "H-Hello, Ms. Schnee.".

She leaned next to my ear and said "Please, call me Willow.".

I breathed out a "Yes--" as she pulled away from me and said "Follow me girls.".

I turned to Cinder who was a giggling mess.

I hit her arm and said "It's not funny!!".

Cinder said "It's a little funny.".

I made a grumpy face as we entered the manor.

We passed Klein and we waved hello to him.

We soon found ourselves on a patio set and there was an empty courtyard on the ground floor.

Willow said "Now Ash, this is where we're beginning your training today. Ozpin has made it clear about your magical powers and has commissioned me to train you on how to master them properly.".

I nodded and headed down to the empty courtyard floor.

10 Minutes Later*

Cinder left to take care of some personal matters.

I combined my new speedster powers with my new godlike magic powers and was defeating Glyph after Glyph with ease until Willow told me to stop.

Willow said "Your exhausting too much of your aura when you try and use your magic and speedster abilities together.".

I said "But I feel--" I fell to my knees and hit the ground.

Willow Schnee's POV*

I sighed as I front flipped down to pick my little sweet Ash up.

I used a Glyph and hopped back up to the patio.

I took a seat and set her head on my lap.