Chapter 43: Help The Wanderer.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 42*

20 Minutes After Chapter 42*

On Remnant 25*

Third Person POV*

The world was snuffed out in mere moments after the Black Wave of Nothingness hit.

On Remnant 1*

Ash's POV*

We all arrived back and stood before The Preceptor.

He said "We've located eight of the nine Epitomes needed to help save what remains of the Multiverse

He said "We've located eight of the nine Epitomes needed to help save what remains of the Multiverse.".

I said "Well it would've been easier if you told us or gave us a hint about the last one.".

He said "Ash. Go be with your family. This may be one of the last times you have with them.".

Me and Cinder nodded and walked off.

Ozymandias's POV*

I got Josh, Josie, and Black Rock Shooter together because we were gonna find a way to get The Wanderer's soul back.

I opened a portal to the world I knew had someone who could help us.

On Remnant 69*

Black Rock Shooter asked "So why are we taking a detour to this other Remnant?".

I said "With so many worlds gone, and my powers being unable to get souls back, there's only a few people in the multiverse with the capabilities to bring souls back from the other side. But don't worry, harem girl. Luckily, I know a gal.".

I knocked on the door and a moment later it opened to reveal Cinder with her her arms around two girls shoulders.

She said "You're gonna lover her. She's up for just about everything.".

She then looked at me and I said "Always a pleasure to see you, Cindy.".

She scoffed at me and I said "It's time for that favor you owe me.".

Cinder said "Excuse me, ladies. Seems you're not the only ones who want a piece of me. I'll see you in a few minutes.".

She then stepped outside with all of us and said "Ozy. I'd like to say it's a pleasure as always with you on my Remnant outside my club. It's not as usual.".

She then chuckled a little and turned to Josie and said "Hello. Don't believe we've met. Cinder Morningstar.".

Josie said "Nice to meet you.".

Cinder then asked "So tell me. What is it you want most in this world?".

I mentally said "Ah shit. She's using her powers or whatever.".

Josie said "I just want my friend back.".

Cinder chuckled a little and said "Oh that's a wee bit boring but interesting.".

I said "Look, I don't know if you have a Wanderer on this world of yours, but ours has, passed on from his mortal coil.".

Cinder said "A soul retrieval, eh, blah, blah, blah, the multiverse is ending. It's all very boring, Ozy.".

Cinder then inhaled deeply and said "Okay, okay. I'm only doing this 'cause I owe you for those Portuguese twins you helped me with.".

I said "Yeah, you do.".

Cinder turned to Josh and said "You remind me of one of my siblings. Tall, dark, skeletony."

Josh asked "You gonna help us or not?".

Cinder said "The devil of Remnant 69 always sees through on a deal." as she reached into her tuxedo.

She handed me a card and said "Take this card. You'll have some time in limbo, and once the picture fades--".

I interrupted her and said "Our souls will be incinerated for all eternity, blah, blah, blah.".

Cinder said "And trapped for all eternity as well, so I wouldn't recommend getting trapped. Now, consider us even, Ozy-mandias.".

I chuckled and said "Ozymandias.".

Cinder chuckled and said "Is it? I don't care. Always a privelege doing business with multiversal travelers.".

Cinder then eyeballed Josie for a brief second before going back inside her club.

Black Rock Shooter sighed and said "She forgot to tell us what to do.".

I asked "Did she, now?" as I held the card opening a fiery portal.

We stepped through it and we ended up in limbo which looked like Beacon Academy.

I said "Ah. Welcome to Limbo, kids.".

Josie said "It looks a lot like Beacon Academy.".

I said "Souls often times choose their own prisons. This place must be what Wanderer thinks about as his own prison. Now I wonder where he could be.".

I looked at the card only to see part of it fading away.

I said "Let's get a move on as we headed for the elevator to the main office upstairs.".

We took the elevator up to the main office and saw him working.

He looked up and said "Hello guys.".

I said "We came to get your wanker self out of here.".

He smiled and stood up from his desk.

I said "We need to go. Like right now." as I held up the almost dissipated card..

He almost made it over to us but stopped when a man entered the room saying "Ozymandias Pariah.".

Josh asked "Who are you?".

He said "My name is Clover Ebi. But I'm also someone else. I'm something different-- a phantom.".

His eyes turned black for a split second.

Black Rock Shooter said "Take a hike, crazy eyes.".

Clover said "In another life, I was a Ace Ops, a hero in my own right, but then a higher purpose called and I answered the call. It's your turn now, Ozymandias Pariah.".

The Wanderer asked "Why me?".

Clover said "Because, your the only one who can light the spark of victory. It is your destiny. To save everyone. Otherwise everyone you care about will die.".

The Wanderer turned to us and said "I'm sorry, but I have to go now.".

I nodded.

Black Rock Shooter said "Wanderer, no.".

Wanderer said "It'll be alright.".

He turned to Josh and Josie and nodded to them saying "It'll be all right.".

They nodded and he turned back to Clover.

Wanderer asked "What now?".

We were all teleported away.