Chapter 23: Heroes vs The Berserker.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Short Chapter*

Continuation Of Chapter 22*

A Few Seconds After Chapter 22*

Dragon Hybrid Yang's POV*

We were riding towards a destination ready to basically kill another me.

Yin said "Well this day can't get any worse then it already is.".

I turned to him and asked "You just had to jinx it, didn't you?".

All of us just started laughing except for Black Rock Shooter.

She said "Y'all some crazy people.".

We all begun laughing at her not understanding the joke.

Another hour into the trip we were all sitting quietly waiting.

I stood up and said "You know something, I'm not gonna die here today. I just got my sister back after she was gone for 50 years and I'm not gonna waste my chance to be with her after so long.".

Yin said "I hear that. I just told Blake how I feel about him so I'm not gonna waste my chance with him.".

I giggled and said "So on your world, Yang's Gay For Blake.".

We all begun laughing and he hit my arm laughing.

Black Rock Shooter said "I got about 31 girls waiting for me back home. They may annoy me and make it hard for me to walk around after a long night of... well you get the point. I got to go back for them which means I gotta save the multiverse.".

We all begun laughing at her again.

RWBY said "I'm here because I wanna know what a real fight is like. Not some one two ko fight, I mean a real fight.".

We all shouted "Yeah!!".

Small Time Skip To Vacuo*

We landed in the deserts of Vacuo and we begun heading to Shade Academy where The Berserker was.

Along the deserts Black Rock Shooter complained "Why did we park so far away?".

I looked up and saw The Berserker coming at high speeds.

I pointed up and said "RWBY. Use your Glyph's to slow her decent and launch me upwards to fight her.".

She nodded and formed a bunch of black and white Glyph's.

I jumped on a Glyph and I was launched up towards the sky.

I activated my Dragon Hybrid powers as we approached each other.

When we were close enough we collided fists and a massive explosion took place.

We fell and hit the ground.

I flipped up and charged at her with Yin by my side.

We blocked and punched her keeping her off guard.

RWBY and Black Rock Shooter shot at her legs and brought her to her knees.

She yelled "You mongrels have no purpose.".

RWBY shot Berserker and killed her.

We cheered for our victory.