Chapter 20: The War Begins

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Thank Dishwasher at Twitter for the art.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 19*

1 Hour After Chapter 19*

The Wanderer's POV*

I was back to back with Ash blasting Grimm Griffons that came towards us.

I said "Nothing like killing Grimm to get the blood flowing.".

Ash laughed and said "I hear that." as she blasted a Grimm Nevermore with her nano robotic cannon arm.

" as she blasted a Grimm Nevermore with her nano robotic cannon arm

Ash asked "How are the others doing?".

I used my magic to tear 3 approaching Nevermore's apart and I said "Their doing fine.".

Team A's POV*

Puppy Summer teleported behind a Grimm and threw it at her dear wife Raven who cut it in half.

Raven was about to get hit by a Grimm Beowulf but Dragon Hybrid Yang punched it into a building.

Dragon Hybrid Yang and Raven nodded at each other as a Nevermore flew by with Vampire Witch Ruby riding it into another Nevermore.

Vampire Witch Ruby landed and said "What a rush. Been 50 years since I've had this much fun.".

Vampire Witch Ruby was about to be attacked by a Grimm Ursa but Puppy Summer teleported right in front of her and cut the Ursa down.

Puppy Summer turned to Vampire Witch Ruby and concernedly said "Please take this seriously.".

Vampire Witch Ruby nodded and they both turned to an incoming Death Stalker that Raven and Dragon Hybrid Yang were fighting.

Vampire Witch Ruby and Puppy Summer nodded at each other and charged at the incoming scorpion menace.

Team B's POV*

Team CMEN were using team tactics to fight off the approaching Grimm Beowulf's.

Cinder used her Maiden powers to give her team openings to attack.

Mercury kicked and shot his Beowulf away killing it.

Emerald and Neo teamed up their illusions and killed their Beowolf's.

Cinder fell to the ground exhausted but her team helped her up.

Everyone moved out of the way as a fiery car covered in Grimm almost hit them.

Josh and Rachel's POV*

We were riding around with Grimm covering our car.

Josh rolled down the window and punched one of them.

I used my flame controls to burn all the Grimm off our hot rod.

We then rode up and smashed through a Death Stalker that some of the others were fighting and we kept on riding.

Team C's POV*

RWBY and Black Rock Shooter were tossing and shooting Grimm with their weapons While Y/n Silverheart and (Y/n) Leo fought side by side with one another.

Team D's POV*

Naomi was using her shockwaves to send Grimm into air and Pyrrha jumped up to attack them.

Smoke breathed fire on a bunch of approaching while Volt passed by him and slashed them to death with his blades.

Volt also front flipped forward when Josh drove by in his fiery ride.

Josh roared "Road Kill." and ran over a Sabertooth Grimm.

Ash's POV*

I was pleased with the effort these guys were giving.

I looked up and saw that the warships and saw that they weren't performing very well.

I remembered back to what Dr. Ebony added to me after the Fall of Beacon.

He added a neural interface that would work in sink with my robotic nano bot prosthetic limb.

I turned to The Wanderer and asked "Wanderer. I need you to sink those ships to my neural interface.".

He took a minute to think about it.

We teleported up to Atlas to the Warship station.

I walked to the terminal and sunk my nano robotic limb to the ships controls.

I looked through the cameras and begun regulating the fire to optimize Grimm casualties.

The Wanderer's POV*

I looked outside and saw Grimm's dying faster.

I said "Ash, I'm impressed.".

Ash said "Shut up! This is taking a lot of concentration to work!".

I said "Sorry!" and I opened a portal with my pocket watch getting myself out of there in order to let her focus.

1 Hour Later*

We seemed to have actually won the battle thanks to Ash and everyone's help.

We grouped together and I said "Next. We take the battle to the Salem's.".

Everyone nodded and we begun heading out.

I left Team RWBY and Male Team RWBY to guard everyone but Ash's Yang came with us but it didn't matter to me because we were gonna win.