Chapter 25: Heroes vs Red Death.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 24*

A Few Seconds After Chapter 24*

Vampire Witch Ruby's POV*

I was patiently waiting for our ship to land and was petting Puppy Summers tail calmly.

Ruben said "I see her on the ground running a head of us.".

Puppy Summer got up and walked over to look out the window at The Red Death running across Vale.

Puppy Summer then disappeared.

Raven opened the side of the Bullhead.

She jumped out.

Ruben asked "Did she really just jump out?".

I nodded and jumped out.

Ruben's POV*

I turned back only to see an empty Bullhead.

I turned back and said "Great, now I'm talking to myself.".

Puppy Summer's POV*

I jumped and side kicked her aside making her drop her scythe.

I dropped my weapon and I popped my neck and knuckles an we walked towards each other.

We stopped when we were only about 4 feet away from each other.

Red Death smiled and said "Hey mom.".

I concernedly said "You don't have to do this

I concernedly said "You don't have to do this.".

She said "Yes I do. It's the only way she'll make him shut and go away before...".

She angrily attempted to throw a haymaker but I threw her hand down and threw a left cross hitting her in the face.

She in return threw another wild haymaker which hit my adorable Puppy Faunus ears.

She then managed to hit the other side of my face knocking me back.

I spit some blood aside and she stepped forward and tried to hit me again but I elbow blocked her attack.

She tried her other arm but I used her momentum to throw off the attack.

I hit her in the side with my left then hit her in the face with my right knocking her off balance.

While my arm was still out she grabbed it and pulled me forward kicking me in the gut sending me back.

We went at it for a bit but I twisted her arm behind her back and forced her to the ground with a little amount of pressure.

She screamed "Let me go before he has a chance to take--".

Her struggling stopped and I heard the voice of Ozpin say "S-Summer?".

I asked "Oz?".

Ozpin through Ruby said "I've taken full control of her body and am now working to undo what she's done to this body and free her from the want for power.".

I nodded and said "I won't let go until I'm certain.".

Oz nodded and I began noticing the Grimm parts of my other world daughter.

I smiled and asked "Is-is she alright?".

Oz nodded and said "Her mind is in shambles. She's suffered too much loss and betrayal and can't pull herself out of it. It's okay, you can let me go now.".

I stood up and pulled Oz up.

Everything nice that was happening stopped once Oz was hit in the chest with a katana turning him back into The Red Death and she died.

It was a trap.

Vampire Witch Ruby arrived and begun slurping up every drop of her blood.

We sighed happily as Ruben pulled the Bullhead up for a landing.