Chapter 26: Heroes vs Darkflake.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 25*

A Few Seconds After Chapter 25*

Volt's POV*

We were basically off to find and kill Weiss or rather evil Weiss which was nice you know.

I mean it sucks we have to kill Weiss, but it has to be done.

William(Male Weiss) said "This is a little to trippy for me having to basically assist in killing myself.".

I said "Yep. Pretty freaking weird day.".

Y/n Silverheart said "It is a bit strange. But then again, we're all a bit strange.".

I said "We're all a wee bit strange.".

William said "The least we can do is fight for our own universes.".

I smiled and said "Well, we're brothers and sisters in arms now.".

Y/n said "I hear that.".

William said "Indeed.".

We soon landed in Haven and begun looking around for Darkflake.

We stuck together because it was the only way she wouldn't be able to take us out 1 by 1 only Y/n split off from us and took to the shadows.

I said "Great. Now it's only you and me William.".

He nodded and we soon enough found ourselves in front of Darkflake

She opened up a bunch of Glyph's and Grimm hands just started coming out of it.

I pulled my blades out and started cutting the hands as they got close to us.

William opened up a few Glyph's and white knights came out and begun cutting down the Grimm Glyph's.

I approached with my blades and planned my route with Counter Balance and when I was close enough Darkflake and I begun fighting sword to sword.

Soon enough I was on the ground and she held a blade right up to me.

I smiled when I saw Y/n approaching.

Darkflake said "It's over boy, I have the high ground.".

I laughed a little and said "You underestimate our power.".

She looked at me confused but Y/n soon sunk her teeth into Darkflake's neck and begun draining her blood.

I flipped up and cut Darkflake's arms off so she couldn't resist.

I asked "Who has the high ground now?".

3 Minutes Later*

Darkflake was a shriveled up corpse and we were celebrating our easy victory.

We then headed back to our Bullhead and got ready to head back.