Chapter 37: The Crisis Begins.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 36*

1 Year After Chapter 36*

The Preceptor's Narration POV*

I narrated "In the beginning there was only one universe: a single universe of which all other universe. Then that universe was multiplied by possibility and spread out before space and time in infinite measure creating a total of 100 universes. Civilizations rose and fell and rose again across realities grasping expanse. Life, a precious gift persevering in the face of every obstacle until finally the age of heroes was born across the entire multiverse. Darkness, the constant enemy of heroes; kept at bay by champions from across the multiverse, joining forces to fight on behalf of all creation. They found each other just in time, because now the entire multiverse is about to come under attack. The Crisis is now upon us all.".

On Remnant 11*

Male Team RWBY's POV*

We were trying to evacuate everyone we could but the Black Wave of Nothingness came and killed us and everyone else.

On Remnant 20*

Smoke Grey's POV*

I was unable to do anything from my office as the Black Wave of Nothingness came for us and killed everything including me.

On Remnant 23*

House Wife Weiss's POV*

I kept Ruby, our child, and Ember close as a Black Wave of Nothingness was heading straight for us.

When it was close enough we were all killed.

On Remnant 24*

People's POV*

We fled as the Black Wave of Nothingness swept across the world killing and destroying everything in it's path.

On Remnant 30*

Butler Yang's POV*

I pulled Blake close as we were engulfed by the Black Wave of Nothingness.

On Remnant 65*

Y/n Silverheart's POV*

I was shivering in terror as the girls kept their arms around me as we were engulfed by the Black Wave of Nothingness.

On Remnant 38*

The Dragon(Yang Xiao Long)'s POV*

I saved this guy who was preaching about the end and that I wouldn't be able to save anyone.

I said something along the lines of "Well lookie here, The Dragon just saved you.".

I felt a rumbling and flew off to see what was going on.

I made it to the DFA and my sister said that the shaking was happening all over the world.

I said "We have a real Crisis on our hands now if this continues.".

My sister nodded and we went to the planning table.

My sister Ruby pulled up feed of a planet in the far off reaches of space being eradicated by the Black Wave of Nothingness that would come for Remnant sooner or later.