Chapter 3: Black Rock Shooter.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This is based on the work RWBY Harem x Fem! Black Rock Shooter by @Nighttra 

If @Nighttra is reading this, thanks for the awesome story.

Continuation Of Chapter 2*

Ruby's POV*

We arrived in a new universe that looked similar to our own Beacon.

Wanderer said "Listen. You need to find someone named Y/N Rose, otherwise known as Black Rock Shooter.".

I said "Wait! Rose?".

Wanderer said "Yeah. She's the adopted daughter of Summer Rose. She also has a, um... Harem.".

We all yelled "WHAT?!!".

Wanderer said "All right here's the story, it all began with....".

Y/N Rose's POV*

I said goodbye to the girls for the day and headed out with Yomi, Kagari, and Saya on a guard detail mission we had from Ozpin today in Vale.

Saya smugly asked "Where's our fearless leader's hungry Harem?".

I looked up and said "They gave me the day off.".

Kagari put a hand on my shoulder and smiled smugly before saying "How sad.".

I shrugged her hand off my shoulder and said "Whatever, let's just get today over with.".

Saya smugly asked "Does that mean you wanna get back to your Harem faster?".

I sighed and said "No... I just wanna have some me time.".

Yomi put a hand on my shoulder and said "Fear not, we shall help you.".

I nodded as we all stepped on the bullhead and begun heading to Vale.

Ruby's POV*

Wanderer finished his story by saying "...and the last piece of the story I have is, Raven trying to make things up to Y/N Rose by making love to her. That's all I know.".

Wanderer then looked up as we bombarded him with questions.

I looked up as well and saw a bullhead approaching Vale from Beacon Academy.

Wanderer turned to us and said "She'll be the one dressed in black when you find her on that bullhead that's arriving over there. Good luck, remember to summon me if needed.".

We all nodded as he disappeared.

Yang sighed and asked "Who wants to try meet and greet again?".

I raised my hand and we all began walking in the direction of the bullhead.

The Wanderer's POV*

I entered my Remnant 19's father's office where I knew he could keep what I was trying to accomplish on his own turf.

I said "Ozpin, no time to explain. You need to keep what I'm about to tell you a secret okay.".

Ruby's POV*

We arrived at a corner and we peaked out and we saw four girls and the one we were here to talk to.