Chapter 9: Smoke and The Butler.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Half of this chapter is thanks to the writer of A Butlers Desire. @Firedragon_Yang 

The other half of this chapter is also dedicated to an OC I told my friend to make up just for this story.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 8*

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived on Remnant 20 where I knew Smoke Grey was.

I turned to the girls and said "You're here to find a man named Smoke Grey. He's a Dragon Faunus. His Semblance is his Fire Breathing. You're best way of finding his is starting at the social media company, Microloft Entertainment, a streaming service building that has people to make videos to put online.".

Vampire Witch Ruby asked "You're not coming with us?".

I said "No. I have business with a butler from another dimension about the future.".

They all stared at me confused and I said "It'll all make sense in the future." as I pulled out my pocket watch and used it to open a portal to her universe.

I said "And away we go." as I entered the portal to the next universe.

Original Ruby's POV*

The portal closed and I said "Right. Now. Split up into teams of four and start looking for the Microloft building.".

Everyone nodded.

I and Team RWBY formed up.

Vampire Witch Ruby, Black Rock Shooter, Josie Mathis, and Volt Blazeheart formed their own team.

I said "Break!" and both groups headed off in different directions.

I asked "I wonder where The Wanderer went?".

The Wanderer's POV*

I arrived on Remnant 30's Menagerie.

I began walking inconspicously as I saw people staring at me.

I made it to the Belladonna household and I knocked on the door.

It took a few minutes but Yang, the butler I was here to see was here.

I said "Yang, nice to meet you. Is Ghira Belladonna here?".

She sadly nodded and I came in.

She begun leading me to where Ghira was and on the way I saw Blake having what I can only describe as a bisexual panic attack once she saw Yang.

I winked at her and mouthed out "I got you." as we walked by.

She seemed confused and honestly who could blame her.