Chapter 35: Countdown To Crisis Part 4.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This is still part of the Five Year Time gap part of the story that I will use to tell what the characters have been up to year by year for the chapters.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 34*

1 Year After Chapter 34*

On Remnant 99*

The Wanderer(Ozymandias Pariah)'s POV*

I was out with Elizabeth and we were on our honeymoon in Atlas compliments of Robin Hill.

Elizabeth was relaxing in bed while I looked at the floating city from our balcony wondering about the impending crisis that's going to begin sooner or later.

I looked at Elizabeth sleeping and then turned back asserting myself that I need to win for her.

On Remnant 2*

Ozymandias's POV*

I was laying on my back against the hood of my car.

On Remnant 3*

Cinder's POV*

I and Elaine were out on a double date with Emerald and Mercury.

On Remnant 6*

Josie Mathis's POV*

I was retired and stayed at our shared home while the other girls were out doing their Huntress thing.

On Remnant 7*

The Flash(Ruby Rose)'s POV*

I went to confront Dr. Watts because I was convinced that he wasn't who he said he was.

I entered his classroom and Dr. Watts said "Your in violation of a restraining order Ms. Rose, I'll have to ask you to leave.".

I said "You could call the special ops.".

Dr. Watts asked "Do you intend to harm me, Ms. Rose?".

I snickered just a little and Dr. Watts asked "Then do tell, what's so paramount that you'd risk going to prison?".

I asked "I just wanted to ask... Who are you really?".

He stood up from his chair and set his book aside.

He then walked over and stood in front of me.

He asked "Who's asking? Ruby Rose?... Or The Flash?".

I confusedly asked "How did you...?".

He interrupted me and said "Oh please... your secret identity is one of the most dubious revelations I've unraveled.".

He then said "I was born the very same evening you were on January 10th. The same night extra dimensional energy bathed Vale City in gene altering ways unknown even now. We were both blessed with inhuman powers.".

I smirked and said "I knew you were effected. How come our tests didn't show your altered DNA.".

He said "Well for such a fast girl, your rather slow, I'm smarter then you.".

I snickered a little and he said "You and your science team stand no chance. I've already planned for every contingency.".

I asked "The Griffon Android? The forcibly altered transit people? It was you? But why reveal yourself to me now?".