Chapter 13: The Leopard Faunus.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This chapter is thanks to the writer of Why Me?@SnowDrrgun  

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 12*

The Wanderer's POV*

We arrived on Remnant 81 where we had to find (Y/n) Leo.

I said "We're here for a Leopard Faunus named (Y/n) Leo.".

Black Rock Shooter asked "What kind of name is (Y/n)?".

I said "I don't know Y/N Rose. Why don't you go find her and ask her yourself.".

She got all in a huff and said "Maybe I will." as she walked off to find (Y/n).

I rolled my eyes and said "Team RWBY. It'll be easier for you to find her since she knows you. So search around Beacon.".

They nodded and headed off.

I turned to Josie, Volt, Smoke, Josh, and Vampire Witch Ruby.

I said "Ruby, you go with Team RWBY, it'll make finding her a whole lot easier.".

She nodded and ran off after them.

I said "Josie, Volt, Smoke, Josh, I want you to follow Black Rock Shooter and make sure she doesn't get into trouble.".

They nodded and ran off after her.

I turned and looked up at my fathers tower.

I teleported off to speak with my father of this universe.

(Y/n) Leo's POV*

I was still in utter disbelief the Weiss slapped me and told me not to be a hero.

But a hero is what I was raised to be and it's who I am.

I can't put others before myself, it's not the way I do things.

I have to prepare for those Advance Grimm jokers if I want to keep them safe.

I looked up and saw this strange girl.

She looked a little lost so I did the heroic thing and walked up to her and asked "Excuse me miss, are you lost?"

She turned to me and asked "Are you (Y/n) Leo?".

I nodded and she said "You and me right now.".

I was confused but her friends arrived and one asked "What are you doing Y/N?".

She said "Well I'm curious why he selected her for our team.".

I said "I'm game. You seem a little strong.".