Chapter 46: The Multiverse Disappears.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 44*

A Few Seconds After The End Of Chapter 45*

On Remnant 1*

On The Translucent Ship

Ash's POV*

I appeared on the ship and headed to the Library to brood about my mothers death.

Ozymandias's POV*

We arrived on the ship and I tossed the card aside.

I asked "Did the others fare better?".

The Preceptor said "We found our 9th Epitome. Marcus DeVoe.".

A boy in a strange genie looking suit looked over.

The Preceptor said "You are the Epitome of Understanding

The Preceptor said "You are the Epitome of Understanding.".

He nodded and said "I'll do my best.".

We all nodded as he was dragged aside by one of his teammates and was yelled at.

The Flash(Ruby Rose) said "We stopped the Black Wave with only one Remnant remaining.".

I walked off saying "I need a drink. Anyone care to join me?".

Josh and Black Rock Shooter followed me.

The Flash(Ruby Rose)'s POV*

I sped to the library only to find Ash brooding.

I said "I appreciate you helping us, Ash.".

She looked at me then looked away.

I said "I know what you've lost.".

She stepped away from her bookshelf and said "My world... My mother... I almost lost the two loves of my life, nothing will be okay.".

I said "I know.".

She said "That Flash, the one from Remnant 70-- she looked just like my mom, Autumn Fall. She was a resilient woman. She died by the hands of my sister some time ago on my world.".

I said "My mom, Summer Rose and my father Qrow Branwen were killed by one of my enemies were killed when I was very young. I've had to live with the pain of never seeing them again day after day.".

She said "I get it. Look. I don't think Summer or Autumn raised any quitters, so we should honor them... and fight... against the dying of the light.".