Chapter 2: Role Reversals.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This universe was one I thought up of while thinking of the idea of this story in the first place.

Than Dishwasher at Twitter for some of the art in this chapter.

A Continuation Of Chapter 1*

The Wanderer's POV*

We entered Remnant 3's Haven Academy and I turned to the kids.

I said "Okay. We're here to get the aide of Team CMEN. They're this universes equivalent of you guys but they're um... well... You'll see soon enough. I have to go check up on some things, so I leave this all in your very capable hands. This time period is that of your time at Haven Academy and it's a day before the events of what happened that night.".

They nodded and Ruby asked "Where are you going?".

I said "I have to check on this universes version of Salem to make sure something doesn't happen that shouldn't happen.".

I pulled out a button from my pocket and said "Use this if you need..." and I tossed it to Ruby.

I said "It'll summon me across the entire world if you press it.".

Ruby nodded and I flew off.

Ruby's POV*

We all watched as The Wanderer flew away to check on this reality's version of Salem.

I said "So... Does anyone know who Team CMEN is?".

Yang sighed and asked "No. But we know where they may be?".

Blake said "The Haven team house.".

Weiss said "Let's go then.".

We all then headed off to see who this Team CMEN was.

The Wanderer's POV*

I arrived in a secretive fashion the Dark Lands to see a strange sight of my father Ozma, this reality's version of Salem monologuing to himself.

I mentally said "Well that's disturbing. But it doesn't look like they've gotten to him yet. But I've been wrong before.".

Ozma/Salem said "You can come out now, Ozymandias.".

I sighed out a "Fuck my life." as I stepped into view.

Ozma/Salem said "They told me you'd be coming here.".

I looked down and said "Of course they did. But where are they?".

Ozma/Salem said "Their around.".

I turned and saw the enemies I'm sworn to defeat.