Chapter 33: Countdown To Crisis Part 2.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

This is a Five Year Time gap part of the story that I will use to tell what the characters have been up to year by year for five chapters.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 32*

6 Months After Chapter 32*

On Remnant 99

The Wanderer(Ozymandias Pariah)'s POV*

Me and Elizabeth have been taken things pretty easy even though today is our 1 year anniversary after becoming a couple.

Robin and I brought about equal rights to all the citizens of Mantle and Atlas and were gonna work on Vale and Anima next.

Elizabeth was all for helping us out because she loves spending time with me.

We were now in a nice quaint shop in Atlas and were being treated to dinner by Robin Hill.

Robin said "It was good you two could make it on such short notice.".

I said "No problem. If there's a problem to solve, you've got us on the case.".

Robin nodded and said "Well I wanted to bring you here so I could show you the improvements I've made to Atlas and Mantle thanks to your help.".

Elizabeth said "Oh how nice of you.".

Elizabeth wrapped her arm around mine as we followed Robin around town eating our food along the way.

On Remnant 2*

Ozymandias's POV*

Well everything worked out in the end.

Salem was defeated and I helped shift the world into world peace.

I was now ready to pass my power onto a successor of my choosing.

I had a few in mind but they were from out of town.

On Remnant 3*

Cinder's POV*

We were in Elaine's bedroom and I was laying my head down on her lap and I was sleeping while she read.

On Remnant 4*

Ozpin(Salem)'s POV*

I was working dilegently on my training when I was whisked away from my world to another one.

On Remnant 6*

Josie Mathis's POV*

Me and Blake were still in Menagerie and were still at her parents house.

I think Mr & Mrs Belladonna actually like me.

I was now laying in bed sleeping while Blake was working in the corner trying to come up with a way to save Faunus kind.

I smiled in my sleep as I knew she'd find a way to save the world if I let her.

On Remnant 7*

The Flash(Ruby Rose)'s POV*

Me and Blake were putting my step mother Raven to rest since Roman Torchwick killed her to get under my skin and it worked after he took Yang as a hostage.