Chapter 21: The Tragedy.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Thank Dishwasher at Twitter for the art.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 20*

1 Day After Chapter 20*

The Wanderer's POV*

We were walking to face the Salem's when Volt asked "Are we really doing this?".

I said "Yes. Though they have the advantage in surprise, we have the advantage in skill and numbers.".

Ash said "This is a trap.".

I said "I know but--".

I was whisked away to some platform in the middle of space in a moments notice.

I asked "Guys? Wh-where am I?".

I heard a familiar voice say "Where I want you to be.".

I turned to see my mother standing before me.

I said "I'm not in the mood for idle chit chat when me and my team are marching to end your goons

I said "I'm not in the mood for idle chit chat when me and my team are marching to end your goons.".

She snickered and said "Are they now?".

I took a step back and asked "What did you?".

She said "I sent them my little team.".

I said "Oh no.".

Ash's POV*

Everyone was wondering where The Wanderer went and I only knew one thing that could be happening.

I turned to Raven and said "Open a portal quickly and take everyone back to Atlas now.".

Raven asked "Why?".

I turned to see something running at us very fast.

I ran at it and when I was close enough I dodged her scythe and kicked The Red Death down.

She got up and put a hand on her face to mock me.