Chapter 52: Rebirth Part 3.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 51*

A Day After The End Of Chapter 51*

On Remnant 22, Home Of Volt Blazeheart*

Volt Blazeheart's POV*

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was heading out to do my full time job as a Huntsman like I would usually do

I decided to take a detour to talk with my best buddy in the whole wide world Jacques Schnee at his estate.

Along the way I helped a few women and children out.

I also helped guide them down a better path and too a newer future with my wise sage advice.

I knocked on the door and who other then little Whitley to answer the door.

He said "Mr. Blazeheart, welcome.".

I rifled his hair and said "Good to be here. Where's your dad?".

Whitley said "In his study as usual with mom.".

I nodded down to him and walked off to see my best friends.

I stepped into his office and saw him having a lovely lunch with Willow Schnee

I said "Hey lovebirds.".

They both laughed and Jacques said "Funny guy over here.".

I laughed and walked over to them.

Willow said "It's nice to see you Volt.".

I said "Nice to be loved.".

Jacques said "Not my wife you don't.".

We all began laughing.

2 Hours Later*

I stood up and begun to head out.

Jacques and Willow said goodbye as I left.

Soon enough I felt pulled and I was pulled over to this strange woman.

She turned and looked at me with an unamused stare.

I asked "Who are you?".

She unemotionally said "Victor Blazeheart. Dragon-Snake Faunus. Born, May 22 1999 in Spring.".

I asked "How do you know all of that?".

She unemotionally said "Parents: Dead.".

I angrily asked "How do you know about my parents? And who are you?!".

She unemotionally said "Semblance: Energy Siphoning.".

I tried to drain her aura to see what made her tick but nothing happened.

She unemotionally said "I know you don't want to go but you have to for the sake of the future.".

I asked "Who are you talking to?".

She turned to me and said "I'm talking to you, 20 seconds from now.".

I said "That's impossible.".

She unemotionally said "You have to go now to another Remnant.".

I said "I don't want to go.".

She unemotionally said "I know you don't want to go but you have to for the sake of the future.".

I stepped back but soon enough she waved her hand at me and I disappeared.

I reappeared on this new Remnant's Haven and just decided to do my normal hero thing.