Chapter 39: The Epitomes.

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers who's works are included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

Continuation Of Chapter 38*

3 Hours After Chapter 38*

On Remnant 10*

The People's POV*

We were fleeing for our lives as the Black Wave of Nothingness hit our world wiping it out.

On Remnant 7*

Black Rock Shooter's POV*

Me, Josie Mathis, and Josh Branwen were on this stupid ship and were gonna share a drink with one another over the loss of The Wanderer.

I poured myself a glass then Josh and Josie a glass.

I said "I never thought I'd be pouring a glass for The Wanderer.".

Josie Mathis asked "We're not gonna wait for the others?".

Josh said "I don't think their ready to say goodbye just yet.".

I picked my glass up and asked "So does anyone wanna say some words for The Wanderer?".

Josie said "He sacrificed himself for Ash and Elizabeth. Shouldn't have had to do that.".

I said "His sacrifice saved the lives of 7 billion people. Let's not call it a mistake, let's call it an act of true heroism.".

I downed my whole drink and banged it on the table.

Josh set his drink down and said "Not to rush a tender moment. But I think we should get back to saving the multiverse around nowish, so...".

Josie said "No. I can't, I can't. The others are right. It feels like we're giving up without a fight.".

I said "We managed to save billions of people from a wave of destruction that threatened the universe I was in a little while ago.".

Josie said "There has to be a way to undo this. All of those Remnants and all of those people who vanished.".

Josh said "Or we focus on stopping it from happening to every other Remnant.".

There was a whoosh and The Messenger(Elizabeth) was in the room.

I turned to her and said "Oh, hey. Welcome to the fun zone.".

She said "Brace yourselves. We're moving The Translucent into Remnant 1 where the wave will hit last if we fail.".

There was a vibration and a bright light and I knew somehow we were on another Remnant.

The Next Day*