Chap. 1: I Still Am

(Picture of Christian Taylor Above)

          The city of Drysdale, Massachusetts, had a slight chill in the air. Christian Taylor, CEO & founder of Taylor Enterprises, sits in his office drinking his usual black coffee with half a cup of milk. He rubs his eyes as he searches through his unread email. Most ends up in his junk mail.

          Christian takes a sip of his coffee and notices a dent in his grand, mahogany desk he had paid extravagant money for. The millionaire gently smiles to himself at the memories that haunt him. He rubs his hand over the dent, his mind wondering off to the day the dent was made. It was when his ex-girlfriend had come by for lunch one time. The lunch break had turned into a hot, rushed quickie on his desk. Christian remembers the softness of her skin and how he tried to get Emily to be quiet by putting his hand over her mouth as he tortured her with his rapid thrust and seductive words.

         Oh, how delicious it was! Christian thinks to himself, To have that masterpiece at my grasp! Oh she knew how to make me feel like a man! Christian slowly frowns. Yeah, until the very end. Em knew how to play the part until the very end.

           Suddenly, Christian realizes that he has a tent in his pants. An erection. He blushes with a grunt at the sight before him.

          He smirks, thinking to himself. She still plays me for a fool.

         Christian clears his throat and stands. He goes out to the hallway to see his secretary, April, answering phone calls. Her green eyes widen at the sight of her boss exiting his office so early in the day. She quickly stands, phone still in her hand.

Christian motions for her to sit back down. He walks towards the restroom, his erection hardening ever so tightly in his tailored pants. He begins to wonder if maybe he could get his sexual frustration out on April, but he discards the thought immediately. He has had his fair share of trying to replace Emily with countless other women. But it only left him with regrets and a high phone bills.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

         After 14 minutes of imagining his hand was luscious, plump lips that had a hold of his rock hard erection, he was able to return to his office. He felt a bit of shame as he walked past April, who noticed his bright pink cheeks and the sweat rolling down his temples but didn't speak on the matter. He mentally thanked for it.

      Christian sits down at his desk and opens his computer back up. He decides to check the weather to see if a stroll after work would be possible. But something caught his blue eyes. His fingers immediately used the mouse to clink on the picture on the screen. Flustered, Christian rubs over his freshly trimmed beard as he waits for the webpage to load. Had he seen it right? Was it the same picture?

           It couldn't be. Christian thinks to himself, Hiram and Seth both confirmed that they took the picture. This cannot be the same picture.

            The webpage loads completely and Christian scrolls down to see a horrific sight. He freezes for a moment, taking in every detail of the digital photograph on his computer screen. Filled with confusion and frustration, Christian immediately grabs his cellphone and dials a "friends" number.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

             Christian's heart rapidly beats as his two friends examine the photo. Hiram Harrington, a trust fund playboy, is the first to speak.

             "It's not the same picture, Chrissy Boy." Hiram says confidently, "The hair is different."

            Seth Buckle, a Democrat senator's son, nods his head at his friend. "He's right. And this girl is too tall to be her."