Chap. 7: Damn Straight

Emily watches Christian with a drunk smile as he strips down. When Christian pulls his undershirt off, it leaves him bare chested. Emily licks her lips and quickly licks up Christian's abdomen to his chest. The billionaire's erection begins to swell, making him moan in pain.

"Can you get me a drink?" Emily chuckles drunkly.

Christian nods and rushes to the mini bar in his hotel room. He grabs the wine and drinks from the bottle to loosen himself up. The liquor burns as it goes down his body.

When he gets back into his bedroom, he sees a completely naked Emily laying on the bed with her hands at her womanhood. Pleasuring herself. Christian quickly sets the liquor down, shoving the brunette down on the bed. He shoves his briefs down, his erection smacking against his stomach.

"Condom!" Emily chuckles drunkly.

Right! Christian thinks to himself.

He rushes to the small box of condoms he pre-ordered for the night. He quickly opens it up and puts it on his swelling erection. Christian rushes into the room to find a Emily continuing to pleasure herself. He grabs her wrist and yanks her fingers out of her womanly area. She drunkly glares up at Christian.

"That's not yours, it's mine." Christian says darkly, his hands teasingly rub over her vaginal hole. "Don't ever touch your princess parts without asking again!"

Emily begins to shake, moaning out. Her lips form a perfect 'O' as Christian begins to rub her clitoris. She squirms as she feels herself quickly getting close to climaxing. Christian gives her a dark expression.

"Don't cum." Christian demands, "Not until you scream my name."

Emily's arms raise to wrap around Christian's neck, but he swats them away. One hand pins her wrist down harder above her head while the other holds her chin to where she has to look him in the eyes. His fingers slowly rub circles against her clitoris. Emily squeals at the wave of pleasure.

"Scream my name and you'll be allowed to cum." Christian grunts at his swelling penis. "Scream or I'll make you scream."

Suddenly, Emily climaxes. She comes undone on Christian's fingers. She moans out, but not her lovers name.

Annoyed, Christian effortlessly turns Emily's body around and smacks her bottom hard. The brunette screams, tears filling her dark eyes.

"It hurts!" Emily cries softly.

"Scream my name and I'll stop." Christian smacks her bottom again, but harder. "Scream my name, Emily. Scream it!"

"Christian, stop!" Emily falls down onto the bed crying, "I just want you to make love to me!"

Christian stops, still unsatisfied. He flips Emily onto her back. He spreads her legs and slowly thrust himself inside her. Emily reaches out for him so he can lay down on top of her in her embrace. The thought makes Christian chuckle at how innocent it is. He shoves her hands away as he goes harder with every thrust.