Chap. 64: Maybe We Shouldn't Do This

*time skip of 2 months*

               As their child's due date drew near, Christian moved Emily downstairs to prevent her from falling down the stairwell. Mainly because Emily cannot see her toes over her huge belly. Many nights Emily tossed and turned uncomfortably as the baby would kick her bladder. But a week after the due date, the OBGYN told Emily that the baby just wasn't ready to be born yet and told the expecting parents that it was normal. They searched for ways to induce labor for Emily.

          Christian and Emily first tried exercising, getting her heart rate up but when that failed, they tried to stimulate her nipples. Then after hours on convincing, Christian allowed Emily to eat spicy food, which was another way to induce labor. Then they decided to try their last resort: sex.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

             After the downstairs guest bedroom door is shut, Emily waddles over to the bed. Christian helps her into the bed, being gentle with her. Emily lightly whimpers at the weight shifting inside of her. She holds her belly, looking to the floor in misery. Christian stares at her for a brief moment, hating how much pain Emily is going through.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this." Christian says worriedly.

"I'm desperate, Christian." Emily begins to tear up, "I want this thing out of me!"

"I know, Sweetheart." The billionaire tugs loose strands of hair behind her ear. "I know."

"You'll have to search for it." Emily softly warns him, "I'm not groomed down there."

"Ok," Christian slowly lowers Emily onto her back, watching her wince "easy now."

Christian slips her sweats off along with her panties. Emily holds her belly as she feels the baby shifting inside of her. The billionaire shoves his pants down, taking his penis out of his briefs. His eyes lock on Emily's face for a second, hoping that the sex will work. His thumb searches for her vagina through the mess of grown hair.

When Christian finds Emily's hole, he begins to rub the inside of her walls. The brunette whimpers at his touch, feeling that it had been so long since Christian had touched her. The billionaire spreads her legs far and wide.

"Stimulate your nipples." Christian says in a dominant voice, sending chills up Emily's spine. "That wasn't a question."

"Yes, Mr. Taylor, Sir." Emily says with a small smirk.

The brunette pulls the t-shirt over her head, tossing it to the side. She reaches inside her nursing bra and begins to massage her nipples. Without thought, Christian smacks her butt. He freezes at his action, horrified.

"Bra too." Christian says softly.

The billionaire focuses on rubbing her walls and clitoris, trying to control his deep desire to dominate. Emily throws her head back, letting out a soft moan as a knot forms in her core. Then Christian scoots her further onto the bed. He guides his penis inside of her. The brunette whimpers at the feel of Christian's penis. His hands grab her waist, letting her adjust to his length.

The billionaire kisses Emily's belly. "Please, come out. You're beginning to hurt your mom."

Then Christian begins to slowly thrust inside Emily, his eyes locked on Emily's fingers massaging her breast. He begins to thrust faster as his penis begins to stiffen. The brunette moans out as she begins to feel heavy waves of pleasure.

"God!" The billionaire quickly pulls out of Emily, his blue eyes wide. "Your water just broke."

Emily begins to feel mild menstrual cramps. She begins to breath in and out at an uneven rate, groaning. Christian quickly gets dressed, panic in his eyes. He helps the pregnant woman get dressed in her sweats, walking her to the door.

"Jimmy! Hank!" Christian calls for his bodyguards, "Bring the car around! We're going to the hospital!"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

After finding out that all the rooms were full at the hospital, Emily was sent to the nearest hospital by helicopter. The young mother had already began labor before they had arrived. In no time after they rushed Emily into the emergency room, the brunette had gave a quick birth.

Christian's bodyguards drove as fast as they could to get to the hospital before the baby was born. His heart raced at the thought of anything bad happening to Emily or their child without him being there to witness and or save them. His heart weighed heavy for the entire trip to Wilder Medical Center.

Hey readers! Tell me what you thought about my chapter. I will update soon.