Chap. 56: Did You Hear That?

* Emily and Christian's outfits while being arrested*

             The sun rises in the East, lighting up the city of Drysdale. The light shines in through the curtains of the top floor of the Grand Plaza. After fighting to remain asleep for an hour, the bright light finally causes Emily's eyes to flutter open. She looks at the aqua shell patterns on the wallpaper, frowning at the peeled paper that meets the ceiling.

          Christian's arms tighten around her smaller body. Emily's hand goes to her stomach. Her brow arches at the odd bump.

             I'm pregnant. Emily lets out an uneven sigh. It's too obvious to hide.

             "Mmm, Princess..." Christian softly groans in the brunette's ear, "what's wrong?"

             Emily slowly flips over to her other side. Her face inches away from Christian's. Her heart races as she tries to spit out her words.

               "Christian, I'm pregnant." Emily says softly, waiting for his response.

                Christian arches a brow. "Mmm..."

               Emily kisses his bare, hairy chest. "Christian...Daddykins....wake up."

                "Emily!" Christian moans, laying onto his back. "I need sleep...and food..."

                 Emily begins to kiss down his body. Christian softly moans, his body flexing at the feel of her lips touching his bare skin. Emily pushes the sheets off them, revealing them in their underwear. Emily bites her lip at the sight of Christian in his briefs. She quickly pulls his briefs off, revealing his penis. She can feel the heat between her legs, biting as she longs to feel him thrusting between her.

"I don't know if you're aware of this or not..." Emily begins to slowly pump his penis, making the billionaire moan out in pleasure. "...but you're a delicious snack."

Christian grins at her, his hands reaching for her to come closer to him. The brunette bites her lip and giggles as she climbs onto his swelling cock that is forming an erection. Emily cries out as she begins to slowly rock back and forth with her fiancé's erection between her hips. Christian's firm hands move her hips faster, spreading her butt cheeks. He then releases them, his hands smacking her round butt cheeks hard. Emily lets out a loud gasps, moving faster.

"Ah frick!" Christian screams out, "Frick! God, motherfricker!"

A distant sound catches Emily's attention. The brunette stops riding her lover, turning to the bedroom door. She puts her hands on his chest to keep her balance.

"Did you hear that?" Emily says confused, panting.

"Nope!" Christian sits up, wrapping his arms around her body.

The billionaire flips them both over, holding Emily's small face as he begins to thrust at a quick rate. His hot breath waves over her, his loud grunts filling her ear. His hands firmly grab Emily's and pins them above her head. She lets out high pitched moans as she feels Christian's love pouring into her with each thrust.

Suddenly, the master suite door burst open. In rushes FBI agent's with loaded guns that are aimed at the couple. Emily screams, grabbing at the sheets to cover herself.

"Put your hands up!" An agent shouts at them.

Tears begin to stream down Emily's face. Christian shields Emily's body with his, holding his arms up.

"Leave her alone!" Christian shouts back at them, glaring. "She has no part in this! Take me but leave her be!"

The FBI agent's have Christian stand first with his hands up. After checking for weapons, they throw him his clothes to get dressed. A large FBI agent grabs nude Emily and yanks the brunette to her feet.

"Hey!" Christian screams at the man, "Leave her the frick alone!"

The male FBI agent lets Emily go, glaring at Christian. The brunette quickly grabs her clothes and gets dressed, tears rolling down her face. A female agent then grabs Christian's wrist cuffs them behind his back.

"Hope you got a fricking warrant assholes." Christian laughs cockily to them as they quickly usher the couple out of the hotel suite. "Cause if you don't, I'll fricking sue your asses!"

"You have the right to remain silent!" The female agent says over him, rolling her eyes. "Anything you say will be used against you in the court of law."

The FBI agents that guard Christian pull him into the elevator first. The agents that guard Emily force her to stop in front of the elevator. Christian's blue eyes stare into Emily's teary ones.

"It's going to be okay, Baby." Christian nods to her, his heart breaking at the fear displayed on her face. "Emily."

The brunette nods to him with tears rolling down her face. "Christian."

They readers! So what did you think of the chapter? Nothing kills the mood like a cockblock 😂😂😂 I am going to take advice from @Clilliesandroses and try to improve more of the couple's relationship and give this story a proper ending...but the ending will take a while so don't freak out 🤣. But it will come sooner than we all want it to. I'm already starting to form idea for another story so continue to tune in for more!!!