W-what are you doing!?

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Tamaki was in the kitchen looking for something decent to eat. After the retirement of All Might, everyone was on edge. There was 'no one to protect them' and Tamaki wanted to make sure that he could be of some use.

He was intently searching the cabinets for food that could help him defeat villains. Suddenly a tornado of thoughts invaded his mind.

What if I'm not good enough?

What if my hesitance for finding something to eat will be our downfall?

What if I don't eat the correct thing?!

"BOO!" A jolly voice screamed from behind him.

"ACK! Oww..." Tamaki groaned out of pain while he held his head.

"*Gasp* Oh no Tamaki are you ok? Guess your chicken heart couldn't take my surprise, anyway watcha doin'?" I think you can guess who said that. Tamaki felt a wave of fear come over him. 'What do I do? If I say I'm looking for something to eat then she'll force me to eat something really weird, but I don't wanna lie to her eith-'

His thoughts were interrupted as he felt something wet on the tip of his ear. It took a while to process before he finally realised... Nejire was licking his ear.

"N-Nejire-San? W-What on Earth are y-you doing?!" Tamaki quickly pulled away and covered his tomato face (A/N lmao this is too cute).

"I just wanted to see how pointy your ears are. What's so wrong with that? Why are your ears so pointy anyways, not to be rude or anything. Are you hungry? Do you want to have some onigiri? Can you eat inanimate objects?" Nejire rambled on without stopping.

Tamaki paled slightly at the previous question. 'Oh no. I'm dead.' he thought while backing away slightly. His eyes then softened at seeing Nejire pout at him once she caught him sneaking away. 'Forget it... she's just too cute.'

A/N Sorry if it was bad guys, English (the subject not the language) isn't my strong point. The next chapter might be out by next Friday and if you're lucky enough you guys might get it before that. See ya~

[EDITED]