Valentines Day Part 3!

A/N I know, I'm pathetic. I have to turn one long chapter into 3 small parts. Anyway, enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Nejire looked down at her feet, still flustered from earlier.

'Could it be that-?'

She quickly shook her head. There was no way Tamaki liked her in that  way. They were just friends.

 Surely he doesn't have any feeling for her, right? She sighed sadly and looked down.

"N-Nejire?" Nejire jumped as she heard the familiar voice. She immediately looked up.

"Oh! Hey Tama-Kun!" He was standing in front of her, both of his hands were behind his back for some reason.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on duty." Nejire asked, standing up from the bench.

"I-I'm actually on break right now...I w-wanted to see you." He whispered almost inaudibly, but Nejire could still hear him.

Nejire's eyes brightened at that.

"Well, it's nice to have you around! I was all alone for valentines day." She smiled at him.

Tamaki awkwardly cleared his throat.

"I-I wanted t-to give you s-somet-thing..." He stuttered. Behind his back, he was holding a bouquet of red roses, Nejire's favourite flowers.

"H-Here, I got you these for valentines day." He nervously said, as he held the flowers out in front of him.

Nejire gasped as she slowly took the flowers from his hands. Her face matched the flowers' redness at this point.

"I love you." Tamaki suddenly blurted out. He smacked a hand over his mouth, hoping that Nejire hadn't heard what he said.

Nejire's eyes widened at Tamaki's sudden confession.

'I guess she heard it then...' Tamaki thought in panic.

"Tama-Kun..." Tamaki heard her say. He closed his eyes in anticipation.

"I love you too." She said, hugging the bouquet close to her chest. Tamaki's eyes snapped open at that and he stared at her red-tinged face.

His heart beat faster and faster the longer he stared into her eyes. A strong feeling of happiness flooded through him, and without thinking, he pressed his lips onto hers.

Nejire widened her eyes, before closing them and kissing him back.

Ten seconds later, they pulled away from each other.

"Happy Valentines Day, Nejire." Tamaki whispered, out of breath.

"Happy Valentines Day, Tama-Kun."

A/N It's finally done! Also thanks for 1k reads guys! By the way, ask me any question, because at the end of each chapter; I'll be answering one question. Aka A mini Q&A!

I'm open to any questions! Update next Wednesday, bye guys! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete