Cat Ears

A/N I mean, I did promise right? Also thank you so much for 2k! I never expected that my originally pathetic book would get this many reads!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

"Hey guys! Look what I found in the drama room!" Mirio ran up to the two teens, holding what seemed to be a cardboard box.

"Mirio-Kun, what exactly is that?" Nejire pointed at the box in confusion.

Mirio grinned and placed the box on the floor.

"Let's open it and find out!" He said, unfolding the flaps of cardboard.

The three stared blankly at the contents of the box.

"Nejire! These are cat ears! Wear them, wear them!" Mirio shoved some blue ears in front of Nejire's face.

"Kay~ I bet I'll look super  cute with these!" She accepted, and snatched the ears out of Mirio's hands. 

She placed them on her head and positioned her hands in a cat-like way.

"Nya~" She meowed. At this Tamaki's face reddened.

'Cute.'  Was the only thing he was able to think at the current moment.

'Too damn cute!'  He then proceeded to internally scream for the next 5 minutes, while Mirio and Nejire went through the rest of the box.

"Tama-Kun! Look, black cat ears. We can match!" Nejire called out to him, holding up ears that matched his hair colour.

"I-I don't really think-" Tamaki got cut off by the adorable face that Nejire gave him, only even cuter due to the blue ears resting on her head.

'Cute!'  He thought once again.

Tamaki sighed and gently took the cat ears out of Nejire's hands and wore them.

"It looks...extraordinary...hehe...yeah..." Mirio awkwardly told him, forcing a smile on his face.

'Do I really look that bad?'  Tamaki mused, his spirits slightly dampening.

Nejire, on the other hand:

'Oh. My. Kami. He's so cute! I think I'm blushing...'  Indeed she was blushing.

She was blushing an unnatural shade of red.

"Nejire-Chan, do you feel alright? You're face is extremely red." Mirio pointed out with a sly smirk.

'You little-'  Nejire cut that thought off before things became non-pg. 

Another thing that was forgotten.

Nejire couldn't stop grinning. That would seem normal but...she looked a little like this:

10 minutes later, Mirio confiscated the cat ears since the two lovebirds were acting creepily

A/N If you haven't noticed, I got inspiration for this one-shot from an episode in Kaguya-Sama: Love is War. Also this took a while to write since:

I woke up at 8am and didn't eat anything until 5pm, I started writing this at 11am, I had to go furniture shopping, I felt weak from not eating and the blood loss (the month has come to haunt me -_-) and lost conciousness, after eating I got a massive headache and was told to lay down.

Yeah I've had it rough today. Anyway I won't be able to update tomorrow, I'll update on Wednesday.

Bye guys! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete