Movies

A/N I was actually writing a different one-shot before saying 'oh heck this I've stalled enough' then went on to materialising another one of my ideas.

Disclaimer: I donut own Boku no Hero Academia.

Before Tamaki had confessed to Nejire, he would always try to find ways to get close to her.

One day, he got a chance as his class decided to go to the movies to celebrate All Might's birthday. (A/N Idk. I just needed something important to celebrate)

Almost the whole class went, Tamaki and Nejire included.

Tamaki wasn't a really big fan of romance, but he went anyways because he found out that Nejire was going.

Mirio's seat ticket number was the one next to Nejire's, and being the best bro he was, Mirio offered to swap seats with Tamaki.

The movie started and Nejire's eyes were already glued onto the screen, while Tamaki proceeded to stare at her since he had no interest in the movie it self.

When the popcorn and drinks finally arrived, she took bite after bite, with Tamaki staring at her focused face intently.

As an emotional scene came on, Nejire suddenly grasped Tamaki's hand.

He startled a little before blushing a brilliant red.

One hand cupping her mouth and another intertwined with the shy boy next to her, Nejire continued watching the movie with salty drops rolling down her cheeks.

She took a sip from her drink and then went back to fully concentrating on the scene.

Bravely, Tamaki slowly took a sip from the same straw but Nejire was too busy to notice him, fortunately.

As the movie proceeded, the scenes got more emotional- and so did Nejire.

She lay her head on Tamaki's shoulder, sobbing quietly. He sighed in satisfaction.

The movie ended and 3-A streamed out of the cinema.

Most of the girls were all frowny and sad, some of the guys too, but everyone else looked quite alright. (A/N I yearn for gender equality)

Everyone went their own ways, but Tamaki decided to drop Nejire off at her house, as it was pretty dark.

"The movie was so sad." Nejire started, hands cupped in front of her chest.

"Hmm? Oh...Yeah..." Tamaki responded in a bored tone. He didn't really watch the movie.

"The girl was so beautiful though." Nejire continued.

"Yeah...She is." Tamaki answered, concentrated on Nejire's shining face.

"I just wish they had a happy ending." She sighed.

"I don't know about them, but I know we will." He blurted it out without thinking, and his face flushed a light shade of red. Almost unnoticeable.

"Hmm? What?" Nejire tilted her head at him, clearly confused.

"Uh...N-Nothing. Hey look! W-We reached your place!" He tried changing the subject.

"Oh! You're right! Thanks for walking me here, Tama-Kun!" She chirped, before inviting him inside.

"It's okay. My mum and dad are waiting for me at home anyway. Thanks for the invite though." Tamaki declined, covering his red cheeks with his hands.

"Ah, okay then. Good night!" Nejire bid him goodbye before walking to her apartment.

Tamaki sighed in happiness before moving in the direction of his house.

"I wish we could have more moments like this."

A/N Thanks so much for 6K reads! I never thought I could even go past 2K but here y'all are, breaking my expectations. Sorry for the long wait, we had to get ready for Ramadan.

Bye guys! The other chapter I'm working on will (hopefully) be uploaded in a bit! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete