Her Eyes

A/N UwU hello frens. I'm having a writer's block D: So this one is more of a drabble.

Disclaimer: I don't own Boku no Hero Academia.

His favourite thing about her? He couldn't choose one. Because everything had their pros and cons.

Of course he still loved her for everything.

Her hair was silky and smooth. It also smells nice. But admittedly, it's length annoyed him. When they cuddle it always ends up in his mouth.

Her nose was small and cute. It was just the perfect size for him to squeeze, creating a lovable reaction out of her.

But when he does it she probably can't breathe.

And her hands were soft and small. They fit perfectly with his large, rough ones. But he's afraid he might break them, as they seem so fragile.

Her cheeks were squishy and he found it adorable when she puffed them out in anger. Though he doesn't like it much when they're stained in tears.

And her eyes...Her eyes were the most beautiful sapphires. He loves how they sparkle.

And even when she was sad, the glossy look her tears gave to her eyes was one that he adored.

The only problem, however, was how he could never  look away.

Wait.

Is that even a problem?

A/N A bad drabble. This is basically Tamaki listing all of the things about Nejire. If you haven't noticed, her eyes are his favourite.

Oh! So, I recently made a FanFiction.Net account so UwU. My name on there is KarmanamiWeirdo and I'll be posting updated versions of this book!

I already have 4 of the one-shots in there so check it out...If you want- Anyway I'll just go work on the 3-A group chat :D. Good bye my amazing, lovely readers! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete