First Kiss?

A/N Hey guys, I'm back! Another reminder that you can ask me any non-personal questions! Also...Thanks for 1.4K guys! I appreciate it so much!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

"Have you two had your first kiss yet?"

Tamaki and Nejire both snap their heads to Mirio's direction, both of them looking like tomatoes.

"Mirio! W-We've only b-been dating for a few h-hours!" Tamaki stuttered, waving his hands in front of his face frantically.

"So? Don't people kiss right after they confess? That's what happens in the fanfics..." Mirio countered.

"Well Mirio-Kun, this is real life. Not fan fiction." Nejire informed Mirio.

Mirio huffed and childishly turned away from them.

————2 Hours Later————

Mirio was now gone, but the two lovebirds stayed in the emptying cafe.

They were both silently thinking over what Mirio said. 

'To be honest, it's kind of stupid how we still haven't kissed yet. Wait...how did Mirio know it was gonna be our first kiss?!'

As that thought ran through Tamaki's head, he asked Nejire with a sudden bravery:

"Have you had your first kiss yet, Nejire-Chan?"

At that question Nejire's face became uncharacteristically red. She wasn't expecting the question, not one bit.

'What do I say? I haven't had it yet but- I'm too shy to admit it...Wait. Me, Nejire Hado being shy? What are you doing to me Tama-Kun?!'

"W-Well...I-I...no. I haven't had my first kiss yet. To be honest, this is the first time I've ever gone out with someone before..." Nejire said nervously. Why she was nervous, no one knows.

Tamaki let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"W-Well...neither have I so...DoYouWannaKiss?" He squeaked out.

Both of their faces spread with a colour as red as the roses on their table.

Without any warning, Nejire leaned forward and softly placed her lips upon Tamaki's.

They were both clearly anxious and weren't really experienced, so the kiss was all over the place.

When they finally parted, Nejire stared at Tamaki before stating:

"So..I guess this is our first kiss?"

A/N Yeah sorry, that was really bad. Also I'm so sorry that I didn't upload on Thursday like I said I would, now you guys have to wait another 2 days before the next update :( I'm so sorry!

Bye guys! I'll update on Wednesday. ~yeetmeetfeetdelete