Dance?

A/N You guys know what's going on, more fluff!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

At the end of every year at UA, the students held a dance called 'Dancing With Heroes'.

They called it that since popular pro heroes sometimes participate.

Nejire was ecstatic. This would be her last dance in UA and she always heard that the 3rd Years' dances were the most fun.

 Her kōhai, Uraraka, helped her pick out the perfect dress. It was a dark blue, off-the-shoulder, floor length gown. Which fit her perfectly. She gave a little twirl and smiled at her younger friend.

"You look so cute!" Uraraka squealed. Nejire's eyes lighted up.

"Thanks Uraraka-Kōhai!" She smiled. Nejire quickly grabbed her kōhai's wrist and walked out of her apartment.

"Woah! Nejire-senpai slow down!" Uraraka called out. Nejire grinned as they walked towards the 5th department, where the dance would be held.

"Wow...." They both looked around in awe. There was a bunch of students, and only a handful of pro heroes, dressed up all fancy and that jazz. Loud music was playing in the background.

"Come on let's go dance!" Nejire nudged an arm at her kōhai.

"Okay, okay!" Uraraka giggled excitedly, clearly looking forward to dancing with Deku after finding him.

They both walked to the centre of the giant building and started to dance.

After a few minutes, Uraraka noticed Nejire looking around the room for something- or rather someone.

"Senpai?" Uraraka broke the comfortable silence between them. Nejire's head snapped in her direction in slight alarm.

"Y-yeah?" Nejire asked in slight confusion.

"Are you okay? You look a bit distracted, is there something bothering you?" Uraraka asked in slight concern.

"O-oh it's nothing. I'm just looking for someone..." Nejire replied back, her voice lowering.

"Hmmm? Oh! I bet it's Amajiki-Senpai!" Uraraka gave a smug look when she saw her senpai's face redden.

"U-uh...yeah." Nejire stuttered, sort of embarrassed.

"Well then go find him! Don't let me hold you back! I need to look for a certain green-haired cinnamon roll too, so good luck Senpai!" Uraraka waved.

And there she was. Left alone in the middle of a huge room with a lot of people, and only one person she needed to find.

"Would you care for a dance?"

Nejire jumped at the sudden question. She spun around to reject the poor guy.

...but her words got stuck in her throat as she saw the flushed face of no other than....

Tamaki Amajiki.

A/N OK now that was terrible. Sorry for how bad it was :'(

I'll update tomorrow! Bye guys! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete