This Is Normal?

Disclaimer: I don't own Boku no Hero Academia.

Mirio and Nejire were sitting in the common room, doing their own thing and minding their own business. (A/N We need more people like that)

The sound of the door opening echoed throughout the silence of the room, bringing their attention to the figure at the entrance.

"Tama-Kun! What happened to your leg?" Nejire had immediately rushed to where he was, concerned at his limps.

The dark-haired boy had a large gash running down his leg.

"Oh. The vending machine threw a spinning blade at me instead of a juice box." Tamaki replied to their concerns simply, like it happened every day.

Three blue lines appeared on the side of Mirio's face, while Nejire just blinked in confusion.

"I think I know why it did that. There's this first year, Mei Hatsume, who likes making changes to the school's property. Also, why are you acting so calm? It's kind of unnerving..." Mirio informed, his eyebrow twitching slightly.

Not allowing the injured fellow to respond, Nejire pulled on Tamaki's sleeve, dragging him to the kitchen.

"We need to get that treated Tama-Kun! Why didn't you go to Recovery Girl? It's going to get infected!" She ran around the kitchen, frantically in search of the First Aid kit, while scolding his stupidity.

"Heh heh...W-Well...Other people were there and I d-don't really like being a-around too many people..." He laughed sheepishly.

Nejire sent him a disappointed look that made him squirm in his seat.

"Following up on what Togata-Kun said earlier, why are you acting so nonchalant? It's creepy..." She asked him with a shudder, pouring some rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball.

"Th-This is normal, I guess?" Tamaki responded, hissing at the pain of the liquid meeting his skin.

Nejire glanced up at him with a look of disbelief, before pointing to the bandage roll next to him.

"Can you give me that, Tama-Kun?" Nejire had to hold back the giggle that threatened to sound when she caught sight of his startled look.

It was clear that he had no idea where it came from.

'What a scaredy-cat. How cute~'

"Hey, you two should kiss!"

They both turned their heads to the intruder, to see the smirking face of Jin Katsumi.

"W-What are you doing here?" Nejire mentally face-palmed at her question. Wow is the kitchen off-limits now?

"Jeez...I just wanted a drink. Don't wanna die of dehydration now do I?" Jin replied, walking past them and towards the fridge.

Attempting to ignore him, and his previous comment, Nejire resumed dressing her friend's wound.

When Jin had left, Tamaki decided to speak up.

"W-Why do you think he t-told us to...k-k-kiss?" He questioned Nejire with his ears tinted red.

"No reason probably! He was just being silly, you know how Jin-Kun is!" Nejire reassured, helping the taller figure off of the table.

But it felt like she was trying to reassure herself instead.

A/N Guyss! My lovely readers! The next chapter will be the last 😢 And there'll be a long A/N at the end of it too. Not too long. And when I finish this book, I'll be posting the first 2 chapters of 3-A Group Chat. Man, it's been a great half-year. Bye!

~yeetmeetfeetdelete