I believed

A/N I just realised that I was supposed to update today T.T By the way, there is no guarantee that I will be updating on Sundays either, because Sunday is homework day. The day where I finish all of the homework I decided to procrastinate on. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Nejire's POV:

I've had many people ask me 'why weren't you worried when you found out Tamaki got hurt by a villain?' 

I wasn't as worried as Mirio because Tamaki was okay at that time and that was all that mattered. 

I believed that Tamaki was strong enough to withstand something as small as that.

I wasn't as worried as Mirio because I believed that Tamaki was okay. I believed that he is strong enough to stop something like that.

I believed in him.

That was something Mirio couldn't do. He couldn't believe that Tamaki could handle the situation, he didn't believe Tamaki was strong enough.

I believed in Tamaki and I still believe in Tamaki.

I stared at Tamaki's hunched back and slowly walked over to him.

"Tama-Kun." I waited for him to turn around and face me.

I leaned towards him, giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"I believe in you."

A/N I am so sorry that was so short and so bad. I'm tired and I'm in a rush since I have to sleep in like, 10 minutes.

I'll do a better one tomorrow! Bye guys! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete