This Is Awkward

A/N The title is such a mood.

Disclaimer: I don't own Boku no Hero Academia.

In the slightly large room, sat 7 individuals. Each with their own thought in mind.

Those 7 are our favourite cinnamon rolls: Tsuyu, Ochako, Nejire, Tamaki, Eijirou, Izuku and Mirio.

What were they all doing in the same room, you ask?

"Mou~ This is all so boring! Does anyone have any good ideas?" Nejire broke the silence with a small pout.

"Well-" Before Mirio could say another word, Nejire cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"No Togata-Kun, a comedy skit isn't a good idea for a hero intern festival." Yes you heard her right.

Hero intern festival! (A/N It doesn't actually exist- I think) A time of year where all the interns of the heroes in the top 100 (A/N That's a lot of heroes) come together and form a festival, with them as the brains behind the attractions!

These 7 young interns have decided to join forces to create one of the best attractions yet! 

But they have no idea what to do.

"We could form a band. Kero." "No."

"What about a dance?" "Mmmm...no."

"A play?" "Nah."

"A competition to see who is the manliest?" "...That's a definite no."

With Nejire striking all of their ideas down, they were stumped.

Then, for the first time since he got here, Tamaki spoke up.

"T-Taking Kirishima-San's idea into account...M-Maybe we could do a co-competition of some s-sort?" He muttered softly.

Nejire thought about it for a bit.

They were all settling back into the silence before....

SLAM

They were all startled by the sound of hands smacking a wooden surface.

"A-Ano... Hadou-Senpai... Is everything okay?" Izuku asked, a bit wary.

"I just had a great idea! Arigatou, Tamaki-Kun and Kirishima-Kun!" She thanked the two before marching out of the room, head held high.

They were all confused at the sudden occurrence, albeit they soon settled back into another layer of silence (A/N Does that make sense?).

Even Mirio couldn't find anything to talk about at the current moment.

One thing ran through all of their heads at the exact moment in time.

'This is awkward.'

It wasn't long before Nejire made another scene. Though this time she wasn't even in the same room.

BANG! CRASH!

"OW!" They all heard the same thing, and the same painful yelp.

"Do you think she fell down the stairs, kero?" Tsuyu asked them, finger resting on her lip.

"I-I'm not sure. I-I'll go check on her." Just as Tamaki was about to get up, the bedroom door slammed open. And Tamaki fell back in surprise.

At the door entrance, Nejire stood, holding a rolled up blueprint.

She enthusiastically walked to the bed, unrolling the blueprint as she did so.

As she was flattening it out on the bed, she noticed something the others failed to since their attention was on her.

"Guys...what happened to Tamaki-Kun?" On the floor was an unconscious Tamaki with swirls in the place of where his eyes should've been.

It was at that moment that everyone noticed the unconscious figure on the ground next to Mirio.

"Ano...Hadou-Senpai. I think it was you who did this." Eijirou pointed out with a bead of sweat on his forehead.

"Eh?! What did I do?" She questioned, clearly confused as to why she was getting blamed.

"Yeah, Kirishima-San is correct! Your sudden, loud noises probably scared the shit- I mean- soul out of Tamaki!" Mirio quickly corrected himself as he was in front of, what he would label as, 'kids'.

"B-But...I was just about to tell you all my plan." She pouted, obviously disappointed at what just transpired.

Before anyone could say anything, Nejire started poking Tamaki, clearly thinking it would wake him up.

'As if that's gonna work.'  Everyone thought with three blue lines on their foreheads.

After 5 minutes of vigorous poking, the least expected person snapped.

"I want to hear the plan, Nejire-Senpai! Just fucking kiss him already will you?! I'm sure he'll wake up!"

Everyone snapped their heads to where the cute, frog girl was sitting. It was unexpected for the girl to get annoyed, let alone swear!

'Just fucking kiss him already will you?!'  Upon replaying these words in her mind, Nejire's face developed an uncharacteristic redness.

"K-Kiss? O-Okay...where though...?" Everyone in the room, excluding Tamaki, Nejire and Tsuyu, was shocked.

She was actually going along with this?

Ochako spoke up after recovering from the shock, determined to support her friend.

"On the lips of course! It'll be like Sleeping Beauty! With Amajiki-Senpai as the beauty~" Ochako then went into a daze, a light blush on her face.

"H-Hey...is a kiss really necessary? Just shake him a little, won't he-" Mirio slapped his hand over Izuku's mouth in an attempt to make him shut up.

"Let Hadou-San have this moment, Midoriya-Kun." He whispered to him.

Slightly excited, but mostly embarrassed, Nejire lowered her face so that her lips hovered over Tamaki's.

Before their lips could even graze each other, however, Nejire immediately sat up straight.

Thinking that she backed out, Mirio opened his mouth, about to berate her.

He then heard some shuffling from Tamaki's side and realised with disappointment and horror that he was waking up.

Upon awakening, Tamaki realised two things. One, Nejire was in front of him with an extremely faint blush and her usual smile. Two, Mirio, Tsuyu and Ochako were glaring at him.

'W-Why are they glaring at me?'

Nejire then cleared her throat and stood up from her position in front of Tamaki.

"About the hero intern festival! I had an amazing idea that..." While she was explaining, everyone, minus Tamaki, was surprised that she just shrugged off what happened so easily.

Tamaki was paying attention, while at the same time put off by the awkward atmosphere around him.

Just what happened when he was unconscious?

Once again, everyone thought of the same thing.

'This is awkward.'

"Tamaki-Kun, the background will be in charge of you- I mean- You'll be in charge of the groundback- uh-- background."

Awkward indeed.

A/N The hero intern festival definitely doesn't exist. I just made it up so then I could use something for them to prepare for. Since they're interns and all, I chose that.

I had to constantly look up words because I forgot what they meant, it took so longgggg.         '(*>﹏<*)′

Truth be told, I was actually planning on updating on Saturday so...early update! The picture I put really symbolizes my brain when I was writing this :P 

Bye guys! I'll...attempt (?) to update on Saturday ~yeetmeetfeetdelete