Valentines Day

A/N I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I didn't have much time. This is valentines themed since it's going to be valentines day in a week.

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

It was Valentines Day, and most of the students in UA were celebrating with their loved ones. Not  Tamaki, however. He was doing one of his daily patrols around the campus.

As he looked around his surroundings, he noticed the large amounts of students giving gifts to each other.

As he watched, he began to think about his dear friend, Nejire. He blushed at the thought of her.

He had a crush on Nejire, and loved being around her. Since it was valentines day, he wanted ti get her something special.

He headed over to where Midnight worked, and knocked on her door.

She answered immediately with a smile on her face. 

"Oh, hey there Tamaki! What brings you to my office?" She asks him.

"Well...uh...do you have any flowers?" Tamaki stuttered nervously. Midnight chuckled.

"Of course!" Midnight smirked. "So, who's the lucky lady?" She asked randomly.

"W-well..." He got cut off by Midnight's chuckle.

"It's okay, I already know who it is." She says. She walked to the back of her office to fetch a bouquet of flowers.

When she came back, Tamaki saw a bouquet of red roses, 12 red roses to be exact. (A/N I'm using the language of floriography, or however you spell it.)

"Thank you." He thanked before walking away with the large bouquet in his hands.

As he walked away, Midnight smiled contently.

"Those two are meant for each other." She said to herself quietly.

A/N Sorry guys but I'm just too tired to continue. I'll make this into a two-shot, unless you guys are happy with this.

Bye guys! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete