Valentines Day Part 2!

A/N Hey guys! I decided to start typing this one-shot in the afternoon, to make sure I don't get too tired. Enjoy part 2!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Nejire hummed softly to herself as she walked along the corridors.

'It's such a peaceful day today.' She thought.

She looked around and noticed a lot of couples holding hands.

She smiled and sighed as she continued to make her way. Valentines day was nice, but a little lonely since she didn't have a boyfriend yet.

While she pushed herself forward, her thoughts drifted to a very dear friend of hers, Tamaki.

He was always so kind, and sweet to her. Unlike other friends, he would actually listen to her and help her.

Even though he was an insecure chicken on the outside, he's a sweet, gentle guy on the outside.

Nejire felt her face turn red. She ducked her head down as she passed some other students to hide her tomato face.

'Why do I feel this way?' She thought/asked.

She could feel her heart beat faster every time she thought of him, she had never felt this way before.

It felt strange, but good at the same time.

"Maybe I should sit down for a while..." Nejire said while taking a seat on the bench nearby.

A/N Sorry guys, I ended up finishing this at around 11:30 :( Also this probably needs another chapter. It's so long!

Bye guys! ~yeetmeetfeetdelete