G'morning

A/N I don't know what this is going to be like...sorry if it's bad. Also thanks for the views! I'm so grateful!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Nejire yawned as she lifted herself off of her's and Tamaki's mattress.

When she looked to the side, she realised with a start that Tamaki wasn't there. The concerning part was that it was 6:10am.

"Where the heck is he?" Nejire asked herself as she looked around their bedroom.

She shrugged, knowing her husband could protect himself, and stumbled over to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror, not surprised at all to see her baby blue hair wrapped around her neck, while some stray strands pointed out from all directions.

Nejire sighed as she grabbed her toothbrush and proceeded cleaning out 'all the germs' as her mother said.

After that her hand automatically reached for the place her hairbrush was settled at all times, only for it to come back empty.

She stared in slight panic at the empty spot where her brush should've been, and frantically searched all the cabinets and drawers of the bathroom.

Nejire gasped as she felt the familiar blunt points slide through her hair.

Looking back to the mirror, Nejire saw her saviour in the reflective glass as clear as day.

"Tama-Kun!" She squealed, attempting to turn her head towards him.

"Keep your head still Ire-Chan..." Tamaki replied, drawling near the end while he pushed Nejire's head so then she looked at the mirror.

"You're so mean Tama-Kun!" She teased as she moulded her face into a pout.

They then advanced to a comfortable silence, left with the sounds of a brush combing through silky hair.

"G'morning Tama-Kun." Nejire suddenly said in a lazy tone.

"G'morning Ire-Chan." Tamaki replied after a short while.

A/N Bruh I updated this so late! I'm so tired right now...and I don't even know why I based this one-shot as this, it's literally 11:27pm in England.

Welp bye guys! Hopefully I'll update tomorrow. ~yeetmeetfeetdelete