I Ship You Two, Tamaki

A/N Before we get into the story I'm just going to say: This one-shot is based on the School Festival Arc when Tamaki was in awe of Nejire's performance in the beauty pageant. Enjoy!

Mirio's POV:

I stared at Tamaki quietly from a distance. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not stalking him. I just noticed that Tamaki was acting quite differently as soon as Nejire went on the stage. I saw as his eyes sparkled in awe and his face adorned a light pink tinge.

It reminded me of when I first met NightEye. Minus the pink tinge of course.

Then it clicked. Tamaki...he probably...

LIKED NEJIRE (A/N Very exaggerated, as you can see there is CAPS LOCK, bold, italics and underlined.)

As soon as it entered my mind, I ran over to Tamaki using my super speed (of course after the festival ended) which I worked hard to get. "TAMAKIIIIIII!" I screamed with all my heart, I feel so sorry for Tamaki, he just got the biggest scare of his life.

"O-oh Mirio it's just you. Don't scare me like that, okay?" Tamaki's more comfortable around me more than other people.

"Soz Tamaki. It's just that... don't act like I didn't see you staring at Nejire like that!" I shouted at him, I just needed an answer okay?

"W-what on earth a-are you t-talking a-about?" He stuttered with a big fat blush on his face. That's enough evidence against him >:D

"OBJECTION!" I yelled out at him, adding to his flurry of emotions. "IF YOU WEREN'T EXPLAIN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BLUSHING AND STUTTERING LIKE A MANIAC?!!" It was obvious my comeback startled him.

My eyes then softened. "You know Tamaki, you can tell me if you like her or not. You already know I like Kaoruko (A/N Bubble Girl :D) so it's only fair you tell me that you like Nejire." I spoke in a softer tone yet my excitement was clearly noticeable.

Tamaki looked at me then sighed in defeat. "You know... I don't like Nejire." My head snapped up in disbelief and my eyes were saddened. He doesn't like her? But the signs were so obvious. Maybe I'm just dumber than I thought. Maybe I don't know my best friend that well. Maybe we aren't even-

"I love her." I gasped in surprise. My usual grin crept back onto my face as I saw Nejire skipping up to us. I especially saw how her eyes brightened and her smile broke into a grin. Her cheeks must hurt quite a lot by now. She ran over to us, swishing her dress to appear more graceful. She was running slightly more in the direction of Tamaki.

Hmmm. It appears that Tamaki still hasn't noticed her yet. Perfect.

"Then say it to her face, you idiot!" And I pushed him over to her. Almost as it was a romantic scene in a movie or something corny some cringe writer would put into their story in Qattpad, Nejire ran straight into Tamaki's arms.

"TAMAKI-KUN! <3" Nejire bellowed while snuggling into Tamaki's chest. I had to fight the urge to squeal like a fangirl. I saw Tamaki whisper (and possibly stutter) something into Nejire's ears. That 'something' made Nejire blush and made her smile even bigger, somehow.

So he confessed, I think? I'm so proud of my baby boy *wipes imaginary tear*.

While I passed them I whispered something into Tamaki's ear that I know he's gonna kill me for later.

"I ship you two, Tamaki. Make me the godfather, k?"

[EDITED]